** February Testing 2022**

@BbynUm2 Do you have pictures? We love checking tests!

@tdog LOL you don't have any tests to squint with and so you are posting other tests! I love your committment to tests! :) hee hee

I am terrified to get my hopes up, I thought they were all either indent or evaps! I have had a few symptoms the last few days that it a bit out of the ordinary, I would usually have extremely aching boobs this close to my period, to the point I can’t put a bra on, I had a bit of tenderness last week but that’s completely gone! I don’t know ow if this is connected but I’ve had a really runny nose, I don’t usually get a runny nose but I’m super sniffly and it doesn’t feel like a head cold it’s just a runny nose! I’m gonna get another test tonight and maybe test tonight/tomorrow morning, what brand is best?

@BbynUm2 I see that clearly xx

@sallyhansen76 these are my mates tests haha I'm tempted again to test but I'll be good lmao :haha: ctp has me at 23.1% chance this cycle because of symptoms xx

@BbynUm2 those seem like a start of bfp! good luck! I know some ladies get a runny nose when pregnant! Fingers crossed for you!

@tdog I'm at 20%, clinging as hard as I can to that.
Last cycle I got a bfp at 11 dpo and it was super light.....here is to hoping I can get a bfp tomorrow

What is ctp ladies?

@BbynUm2 - I can see lines on all tests, I hope they darken up soon.

Hey ladies

I’m loosing the will to live. The tww is awful at the best of times but the ivf tww is torture. I caved and tested once I saw the brown discharge this morning and I don’t know if I’m going insane or I have a faint positive? It could even be the end of the trigger but who the hell knows. Trigger was taken 09/02/22 so 13 days ago. Any advice is welcome xx

63137EE8-0CB6-48B9-B315-C0DC19FA42F4.jpeg 1656BA4E-4A9A-4E1F-8CBB-F845ED886254.jpeg

@Helen wright Definately see a line there. Did you test the trigger out?
I'd definately retest tomorrow, if it is darker than definately not the trigger :) Good luck!

@Helen wright Definately see a line there. Did you test the trigger out?
I'd definately retest tomorrow, if it is darker than definately not the trigger :) Good luck!
Unfortunately I didn’t test the trigger out as I didn’t even know this was a thing until now ! I’m just concerned about the brown spotting but I’ll test again in the morning and see what happens xx

I am terrified to get my hopes up, I thought they were all either indent or evaps! I have had a few symptoms the last few days that it a bit out of the ordinary, I would usually have extremely aching boobs this close to my period, to the point I can’t put a bra on, I had a bit of tenderness last week but that’s completely gone! I don’t know ow if this is connected but I’ve had a really runny nose, I don’t usually get a runny nose but I’m super sniffly and it doesn’t feel like a head cold it’s just a runny nose! I’m gonna get another test tonight and maybe test tonight/tomorrow morning, what brand is best?
I definitely see those lines! I had a runny nose in the few days running up to my BFP. Such a strange symptom.
Hey ladies

I’m loosing the will to live. The tww is awful at the best of times but the ivf tww is torture. I caved and tested once I saw the brown discharge this morning and I don’t know if I’m going insane or I have a faint positive? It could even be the end of the trigger but who the hell knows. Trigger was taken 09/02/22 so 13 days ago. Any advice is welcome xx

View attachment 1106347 View attachment 1106348
I definitely see this line too!
Fingers crossed for both of you - as always keep posting those tests for us to obsess over too lol.

@ehjmorris that sounds so hopeful! Love that your hcg is still going up! Crossing everything for you and your sticky bean

Ladies,
I just wanted to say to all of you how thankful I am for this group. I know it’s ever-changing depending on how cycles go. But, I was very sad to read the attacks on here over the last couple of days. Please know that no one has a right to judge your heart, your intentions, your families, partners, fertility journey etc. We all have different stories, but we are on the same journey of life. And I want you to know you are supported and loved.

Ladies,
I just wanted to say to all of you how thankful I am for this group. I know it’s ever-changing depending on how cycles go. But, I was very sad to read the attacks on here over the last couple of days. Please know that no one has a right to judge your heart, your intentions, your families, partners, fertility journey etc. We all have different stories, but we are on the same journey of life. And I want you to know you are supported and loved.

I'm not going to lie this mad me tear how gorgeous of you :flower: xx

Can I just say I HATE ONE STEP I got this then done easy@home which I think are 25miu aswell but then line eye kicks in oh for crying out loud, I had to do one to get out system lol:rofl: xx

20220222_210716.jpg 20220222_210711.jpg

Ladies,

Thank you for posting this lovely message hon. Got a teary reading. That's exactly what this group is all about loving and supporting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->