• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

I think it looks like the start of something I have everything crossed! When you testing again? Xx

Today after work … going to buy different brand first photo of test taken this morning , second photo of test taken last night … thoughts

7550D74D-6B69-4239-BF33-218B35D97C45.jpeg

Today after work … going to buy different brand first photo of test taken this morning , second photo of test taken last night … thoughts

View attachment 1106373

I would say it's a tad darker love I have everything crossed, with frer I like to back it up with another brand xx

@Mummy23beauts Glad everything still seems on track. I know it is easier said than done, but try and stay positive.
Love you are planning to tell OH! Such a wonderful step.

@Alanna1984 those look stronger than indents! Hope they get darker for you. I also agree with @tdog your last one looks darkest yet.

Well, 12 dpo for me and BFN. Started spotting too, so looks like AF is here early..

@Mummy23beauts Glad everything still seems on track. I know it is easier said than done, but try and stay positive.
Love you are planning to tell OH! Such a wonderful step.

@Alanna1984 those look stronger than indents! Hope they get darker for you. I also agree with @tdog your last one looks darkest yet.
Thank you I feel so different this time it’s similar to how I felt with my boys so I’m thinking that may be a sign.
So sorry you are spotting hopefully next cycle will bring your sticky bean :hugs:

Some women's hcg takes awhile to progress fingers crossed that's the case for you xx

Well before I was only getting faint positives in the afternoon . But I feel there is a line here I’m 9dpo

53403967-7EF6-4B94-9712-2656FEC60B3D.png

@Alanna1984 i hope your tests darken soon! I know how worrying it is to not see progression

@Mummy23beauts have you had anymore bloods or have the booked a scan? lovely idea for telling Dh!
On valentines I chucked the test to my partner haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->