February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hello everyone! Front page should be updated now :flower:

I've not had a fat lot of symptoms. With my first I was suffering with morning sickness by now but not really much on that front so far (I'm not moaning!!).

I think I still need to be added to the front page, please!

Being out of breath is totally normal. Your heartbeat is supposed to become a bit more rapid which will cause you to become out of breath until your body adjusts to it!

Well, I'm not sure which of these are symptoms and which were just "things" that were out of the ordinary but here's mine:

My breasts are starting to become a bit tender
Pre-crampy feeling
constipated (ugh)
breaking out on my face (normally I will get maybe ONE pimple, but I have about 4, which is totally abnormal!)
Had headaches for a couple days

Um...that's all I can think of right now. :)

hey please add me and baby bun to your list pweeze DD 8th Feb

Baby no2 for us, my lo has just turned 2 born 7 weeks early due to severe pre-eclampsia so hoping to go to term and get big and fat as I was barely showing last time

Symptom wise:

just had a 'feeling'
bit crampy today
huge and heavy b:laugh2::laugh2:bs
tiredness

Have GP on thurs hoping to do sample to make it 'official' xx

Hey ladies... Is anyone else really scared about losing the little bean. After reading all the terrible stories on here I am so paranoid! With my other two it wasnt even a thought and now its all i can think about i try to not get too excited just in case. Idk its just driving me crazy

Hey ladies... Is anyone else really scared about losing the little bean. After reading all the terrible stories on here I am so paranoid! With my other two it wasnt even a thought and now its all i can think about i try to not get too excited just in case. Idk its just driving me crazy

I think it's something that everyone worries about. I know I did with Eloise and I am again. The worry never ends, even when they're born!

It's normal to worry, but try to be positive :flower:

my oh is really worried, i wish i'd never explained a chemical pregnancy to him because thats all he was saying up to AF due date (yest or today) he kept saying "we shouldnt get too excited yet" "have you come on?". so feeling better now thats passed but he still seems worried something will go wrong.

we've made an appointment at the docs for friday, but from what i've read on here they dont seem to want to see you usually (i just didnt tell the receptionist what for!). will just feel much better getting it confirmed. also have a couple of questions so can use that as a reason x

At my docs, we just get referred straight through to the midwife :) Got my appointment next Wednesday!

I'm terrified. I lost my first a few months ago and so now, even though I really want to, I'm finding it hard to get excited. I just need to get the blood test confirmed so that I can go to the doc and hopefully see a baby this time!

Hello fellow Preggos!

I'm supposedly due Feb. 3rd. This will be the first for me and hubby after a long time trying. Still in total disbelief. Trying to stay calm, relaxed and enjoy each moment, but not easy! Doing first scan @ 6wks 4 days. Feels like a nail-biter, till I can physically see something/hear something.

I'm terrified. I lost my first a few months ago and so now, even though I really want to, I'm finding it hard to get excited. I just need to get the blood test confirmed so that I can go to the doc and hopefully see a baby this time!

I'm right there with you JohnsPrincess...I also lost my first in January. It's so hard not to think the same thing will happen again. Last time I had terribly sore bbs, and was so worn out, and this time ...nothing! I'm trying to tell myself that I didn't even know at this point last time, so maybe the symptoms will hit me, and I'm sure my sweet little :baby: is fine! My doctor doesn't even see me until 12 weeks...no blood test to confirm or anything. Does that seem weird to anyone else? Especially since I had a MMC & D&C in January?

I'm right there with you JohnsPrincess...I also lost my first in January. It's so hard not to think the same thing will happen again. Last time I had terribly sore bbs, and was so worn out, and this time ...nothing! I'm trying to tell myself that I didn't even know at this point last time, so maybe the symptoms will hit me, and I'm sure my sweet little :baby: is fine! My doctor doesn't even see me until 12 weeks...no blood test to confirm or anything. Does that seem weird to anyone else? Especially since I had a MMC & D&C in January?

Yeah, my last time I didn't even have a clue I was pg. I'd had a REALLY long cycle the month before so I sort of stopped paying attention. Then, after another really long one I figured I'd test just to see. No symptoms. My bbs did start to get sort and I had some sickness but not much. This time I have some symptoms but not big ones. I'm actually praying for real morning sickness as horrible as I'm sure it'll be!!

Personally, I think it's weird but since I was only pg the one other time, it could be normal?? I was seen at 10 weeks the first time and that was only because I got my referral really late.

I found out yesterday I'm pregnant with my first at 9dpo! My estimated due date is February 11!

I totally hear you! I try not to read any of those stories on here because I get so paranoid too! I just stay positive and only read the positive things so I don't worry too much!

I just went to the doctors and got a negative test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->