• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi Ladies - my HPTs last week all came up positive but my urine test at the doc office came up negative. So I retested Sunday morning with a digi and it came up positive. Took a blood test yesterday and just found out my results....POSITIVE.

I'm really going to need doctors to get better tests!

Thank you guys for making me feel better <3 I am going to a clinic around the corner for my house for a free test this happens to be the same place I went when I found out with both my children so I feel like their test will be spot on. I have an appointment at 945 today I will let you all know if I walk out with my proof of pregnancy or not :) For my other doctor that I went to yesterday I changed my group on my insurance so I won't be dealing with them ever again :)

let us no how you get on :thumbup:

Hi Ladies - my HPTs last week all came up positive but my urine test at the doc office came up negative. So I retested Sunday morning with a digi and it came up positive. Took a blood test yesterday and just found out my results....POSITIVE.

welcome and congrats

Same thing is happening to me but my doctor won't order blood until I am 2 weeks late! Ugh! I went to a different doctor today and got another negative so I am going to one more clinic today and If I get another negative I am going to freak out cause after the doctor this morning I went to the dollar store and bought 6 tests and tested one two different brands and both BFP!!

brookettc3 - those lines are fantastic, and on so many tests too! It's hard to get a false positive, and certainly not repeatedly!! Definitely pregnant!

I think it's just hard hearing a doctor say you are not pregnant I just want a proof of pregnancy lol that will make it so real for me

so many diff tests with a positive result def pregnant but that wont make you feel any better until your Dr confirms it xx

I have been trying to hold it until my next appt in 1 hr 45 mins but I couldn't anymore so I just peed in a cup and poured it into a water bottle lol! Oh god this is gonna be weird!

Thank you :) I really hope they give it to me it will remove a tiny bit of stress. Thanks ladies for letting me vent! Seriously don't know what I would do without this website

Hello ladies :D

By my LMP, I'm due the 6th. days after my birthday and bang on my mums!
So glad I've found February mummies :flower:

Congratulations to you all :D

Hi everyone! Just got a surprise BFP a few days ago, due Feb 1st by LMP and possibly a few days later by ovulation.

This should be interesting. Emma, my oldest, is 21 months old and Heidi is not even 6 months yet!!! :shock:

Just went to the drs where she did the test in front of me and said negative and I pointed out the other like and she was like OMg you are right congrats!!

Just went to the drs where she did the test in front of me and said negative and I pointed out the other like and she was like OMg you are right congrats!!

So weird! I think they must have crappy urine tests; I bet if they did a blood hcg level you would get your MD positive!

Bizarre. What purpose do they serve, if you have to tell them your results. :wacko:

Yay! A group to join! I'm due with our first on Feb 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->