February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: I do hope everything works out for you amanda, but if you HAVE to go the consultant route, def discuss everything with them (and if you don't want an epidural this time, tell them / your birthing partner not to let you sign for it under any circumstances).

The BNB is SOO different!!! BUt i think its a good one, now that its working better :thumbup: it was running SOOOOO slow at first, but now seems good.

MY BABY LEGS CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!! :wohoo: I was getting all in a tizzy because i never got an email saying they were packing them or even sending it out! But today i looked and i had a lovely little package in the mail! :dance: Everyone, share your baby legs! Here are the 11 pairs i got and i put DS in a pair, wicked cute and def. look boyish for anyone worried about that!!! Isaiah has gymnastics tomorrow and im so excited for him to wear the baby leg warmers and his onsie! :blush:

Sorry about the blurrs! Isaiah wanted to play lol
Im really excited about the animal prints! He has a few animal printy cloth diapers that will match perfectly..ekk! I can't wait to have two boys in these cute warmers!
Oh and isaiah is wearing the pair that is in the first row, very middle (3rd pic) :thumbup:

CUTE!! :D I'll get some pics in a few mins... E is down for a nap, so the action shots will have to wait, I did put a pair on her last night though :) She lifted her feet up to let me put them on :lol:

Tiger; I would definitely contend that date decision... I mean, seriously? If you're going to have trouble getting to the hospital if you go into labour before the c-section, then that seems reason enough for them to reconsider it.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/IMGP1490.jpg

I was going to post a picture of my newborn cloth diaper stash too, but of course 2 of the diapers have run away.... :dohh::lol: DH threw a bunch of clothes I was sorting, down my side of the bed, so there's pretty much a mountain of stuff I need to dig through to find what I'm looking for. -sigh-

ETA: Oh, the four down front are the newborn size, the top row and the open stripey pair are regular size. :)

Hey, had a great anatomy scan this afternoon. Went to the bathroom twice before because I definitely overfilled my bladder, though! The tech was very nice and pointed out everything to us. It all measured correctly. :cloud9: My due date based on measurements came up as March 1, but I think I'll leave it as the original EDD of Feb. 28 because they said it's not worth changing (I think it's as the 29th on the front page).

AND...it's a girl! :pink::shock: We'll be joining the many, many little girls on here (our tech said it seemed like everyone else is having boys, so it must just be this thread!).

I think DH sort of wanted a boy, especially because his sister wants one of her brothers to finally have a boy, but we'll just have to wait until another time. Plus we were calling the baby "Hans" as a nickname because DH loves that name but we'd never actually use it, so both of us had sort of slipped into thinking of Baby as a boy, but she's definitely not!

Now to figure out a name....

Aw, congrats and welcome to team :pink: EG! :D That's so awesome!

Sorry to hear of your frustrations, Tiger and Amanda. :( :hugs: I pray for the best for both of you.

My Babylegs didn't arrive yet, and I - like others - got the message saying they apologize for the delay, etc. I'm impatient to see them, but Aria's not even here yet so I'm being patient. I've also been emailing back and forth with Johna from Boutique Bella Bambini and am working on setting up a custom ring sling order with her, so I'm super excited! She does such amazing work! I also got a Mei Tai through the Diaper Swapper forums, and it's on its way from CA. :dance: I'm so excited!

On the run, but hoping I have more time for a chat this weekend or Friday! This week is just so crazy. :dohh:

:hugs: to all! xoxox

thanks ladies :hugs:
im just so angry ! ive done a lot of research as to whether i wanted a VBAC or an elective c-section and ive NEVER heard of them doing an elective after your due date ?! that just seems ridiculous to me ! especially because of how hard it is to get to the hospital. not only is it a 20min ferry ride, but its 45min away from the ferry terminal :nope: ugh, he was such an asshole and i really dont like the way i was treated and these are the people who are going to be looking after me ?:cry: it just feels like he pulled the date out of his a** for his own convenience to me ! there is no reason why my due date should be changed at all ! and then he had the nerve to tell me my mum that she was lying about some complications she had with her c-section ?! :saywhat: my mum left as furious as i was i think.
also - good news, my scan is in 5hrs :dance: i love rescans lol! cant wait to see how much she has grown!
ps im now worried im also going to have a 9lb+ baby as ill be going over :wacko: jesse was 9lb :/

Yay! Enginergirl pink power lol.

I was bummed I was on vacation when this baby leg deal came out and now seeing all the pics I'm more bummed :( but I will survive.

I finally broke down and bought bigger bras God they feel good now no more nipple sticking out the top lol. Costco 2 for $16 my kinda price.

EngineerGirl, welcome to the team :pink: side of things!! :) :haha:

Saphire, I just want to say that I am BEYOND jealous that you can get 2 bras for $16. I haven't been able to buy a bra for less than $30 for the last 6 years!! In fact I normally have to order mine from the place that many of our lovely ladies are from (the UK), it's a place called Bravissimo. Occasionally Lane Bryant will have some nice ones that fit right!

Hey ladies.. my scan went great.. perfect little baby.. will share pics sometime.. when i get the chance.. tonight or tom.. stayed team yellow.. :)

lilrojo, great to hear about your perfect little baby and great scan. Looking forward to some pics!

Yay for you scan going great lilrojo!! It is hard to stay team yellow, but when you make it past the midway scan it is really not too bad!! Can't wait to see pics of that growing baby!!

US Pics.. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1012111927.jpg
    1012111927.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1012111928a.jpg
    1012111928a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1012111928b.jpg
    1012111928b.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1012111929.jpg
    1012111929.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Engineergirl- CONGRATZ on your little girl!!!

Lil- Beautiful scan pictures!!

Tiger-THat is just crazy! If there not someone higher up at the hospital you can call? I know when i has having alot of problems with my m/c and the Dr.s i called the head of board at the hospital. I would look into that, that is unheard of when you have to travel so far aswell.

Amanda- I am sorry for your concerns, that must be hard for you having to go back there ... :hugs:

Guppy- I love the room!! It's looking great!!!!!!

So i just bought some bedding today for a good price on ebay.. i am sooo excited! What I don't understand though is that if you should not be using bumpers anymore why do all these companies still sell crib bedding with bumpers?

Attachments

• small-wonders-4-piece-zoomba-safari-crib-bedding-set.jpg
    small-wonders-4-piece-zoomba-safari-crib-bedding-set.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Aw LilRojo! So cute! :hugs: Congrats!

Saphire - babysteals has babylegs in their archives. ;) some, anyway. and they tend to post them pretty often. also if you follow babylegs on facebook, every friday they do a new deal. maybe something to consider if you use FB? :D

love the bedding junebugs! TBH, I don't get the whole bumper thing either. everyone I know still uses theirs? or like, they tie it at the top in the beginning until the baby is able to roll on their own, then slide it down later? ours came with one and we're not sure what we'll do with it yet. :shrugs: I'm thinking maybe the up, then down route? you can buy breatheable ones, too, I saw them the other day. I just want my crib already. only a month and a few days until I should have it, I believe. xD

Not posted in ages but ust about tbeen keeping up with posts.

good luck with the scans kelly and tiger.

and congrats to engineer girl on your pink bump and lilrojo hooray for staying team yellow, I'm really glad we did.

Midwife appt tomorrow should finally get to hear the heartbeat as we don't at scans, then 2nd hypnobirth class in the evening, then painting the nursery all weekend, lots of fun

congrats on :pink: bump EG.
Glad all these scans are going well. :cloud9: 4 days and I'll be at mine (9am Monday Morning.... and I assure you, it's about the only thing that could have me excited about a Monday morn! :haha: Have to wait til Thurs evening for gender scan though! :dohh:

Congrats on your :pink: bump, Engineer Girl! Good luck to all of you with upcoming scans, Tigertea and kelly are those I remembered..

yay for :pink: EngineerGirl! and another one for the :yellow: lilrojo - loving the US pics too!
have to say I was very disappointed with my 20 weeks pics, they didnt look as clear as my 12 week ones. Anyone else think the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->