February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Jokerette- have a great time and relax on your trip!

Kelly- I got a surprise scan yesterday and I was like can you make sure it's still a girl Phew it was lol.

I met the 3rd dr. she was very nice she let my DS help do the us it was so cute. no pics but I was surprised to see her again so that was nice. It was very fast but I have to go back next Thur. because they weren't able to get the cord on my 20 week US. Fine with me.

Welcome to the newbie. Hope you have a lot to share.

Crappy rainy weather in Jersey today so I am feeling a little tired :( my decaf pumpkin spice is not helping either lol.

Saphire why did you get a surprise scan? That's very exciting!!

So.....its been 2 and a half weeks since we smelt gas at work and someone finally calls the gas board and there is a huge leak coming from the kebab shop next door!!!
Really hope its not been doing any damage to Peanut with me breathing it in....I was on holiday for a week so havent been breathing it for the whole duration but still isnt very good is it...? I have been feeling them move a lot so I know they are still alive but just worrying now that Ive done some kind of damage!!
Should I mention anything to the MW when I see her next week? Or am I being silly and worrying over nothing?

On a brighter note - Im out on a Hen do tonight!! First one Ive ever been on where I wont be getting trollied so its gonna be really weird not drinking!! Its OH's sister who is getting married so Im not really going to know anyone as Ive only met his family a few times, but Im sure there will be lots of baby questions getting thrown at me so we wont be stuck for conversation!

So.....its been 2 and a half weeks since we smelt gas at work and someone finally calls the gas board and there is a huge leak coming from the kebab shop next door!!!
Really hope its not been doing any damage to Peanut with me breathing it in....I was on holiday for a week so havent been breathing it for the whole duration but still isnt very good is it...? I have been feeling them move a lot so I know they are still alive but just worrying now that Ive done some kind of damage!!
Should I mention anything to the MW when I see her next week? Or am I being silly and worrying over nothing?

On a brighter note - Im out on a Hen do tonight!! First one Ive ever been on where I wont be getting trollied so its gonna be really weird not drinking!! Its OH's sister who is getting married so Im not really going to know anyone as Ive only met his family a few times, but Im sure there will be lots of baby questions getting thrown at me so we wont be stuck for conversation!

I;m glad you were out of the office for a week on vacation! I'd definitely tell your doctor because its always good to keep them in the loop. Keep in mind that many people work or put themselves in far less desirable conditions than you and their babies come out perfectly healthy, so try not to worry too much. It's great that you have been feeling movement and that must be a nice reassurance. I think it is better now than in the first 12 weeks that this happened. Not that I would wish it on anyone, but I just mean to say that I think your baby will be just fine. xoxoxxo :) :hugs:

awesome pics tiger! I love seeing the little feet.. amazing!

Its another boy!!!!

:) :) :)

I knew I was right !!!

will update with pics later although the little wriggler didnt stay still so we were in there for 45 mins and he still wouldnt let them get a decent pic!

Tiger, great scan piccs!!

Dizzy, I would tell your MW/Dr at your next appointment, just so that they know.

On my note, 23 weeks today!! I love Fridays!!

Its another boy!!!!

:) :) :)

I knew I was right !!!

will update with pics later although the little wriggler didnt stay still so we were in there for 45 mins and he still wouldnt let them get a decent pic!

Congrats on your :blue: bump :happydance: Look forward to seeing your pics

GEOGEM- congrats on another :blue: bump! looks like we will both have our hands full with boys in our life! lol

Congrats to everyone who has had scans recently!!!

We had our breastfeeding class last night. It was Very informative. Dh said before, "I don't understand why we have to go to a class about something that is supposed to come naturally" and I had to laugh when the teacher AND the videos we watched said it's natural for the baby but NOT the mom! HA! Lol. He learned a lot, and so did I.

JP, that is great that he went with you to that! My husband was very supportive of BF, and I guess that he figured since I had done it with DS1 that I would know how to do it with his baby! And now he knows that I can handle it! :haha: I am glad that they were able to teach you a lot of things though!! Are you planning on taking any other types of classes?

geogem congrats on the :blue:

Jokerette- IDK why I got another quick scan. maybe because it is a new dr. and she just wanted to see. either way I was happy :)

Today at gymnastics DS wore dinosaurs :D
The leg warmers matched perfectly with his onsie!

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
I am so loving the leg warmers!!
And they are sooo not girly! I'm impressed!!

We had our breastfeeding class last night. It was Very informative. Dh said before, "I don't understand why we have to go to a class about something that is supposed to come naturally" and I had to laugh when the teacher AND the videos we watched said it's natural for the baby but NOT the mom! HA! Lol. He learned a lot, and so did I.

I want to start the classes soon aswell! Although i don't think i will be bring my DH with me. I am glad to hear it was very infomative, i can't wait to start mine. I start my labor classes in november.

Geogem- Congrats on the blue!!!

JP, that is great that he went with you to that! My husband was very supportive of BF, and I guess that he figured since I had done it with DS1 that I would know how to do it with his baby! And now he knows that I can handle it! :haha: I am glad that they were able to teach you a lot of things though!! Are you planning on taking any other types of classes?

Thanks! I'm glad your hubby is so supportive! Mine is also! We are taking others. We took the Childbirth class last weekend which was an all day thing, but it was great. TONS of info and we toured the ward which was cool. I also took a class on base (the only one by myself) that was more military information you need once baby is born. It was the only free one and we got a TON of free stuff. I guess Gerber donates stuff because it was a TON of new Gerber stuff!! Our next, and probably last, class is the Newborn one. It's sort of early for classes but we are always Really busy during the holidays and I didn't want to wait until January!

I want to start the classes soon aswell! Although i don't think i will be bring my DH with me. I am glad to hear it was very infomative, i can't wait to start mine. I start my labor classes in november.

Geogem- Congrats on the blue!!!

Why won't you bring DH with you, if you don't mind my asking? I'm SO glad John went with me. There was Way too much info for me to take in on my own plus it really helped him understand some things. The childbirth class was great as they went over pretty much everything so he will be able to help me then. They even did a thing where they had the dads massage the moms where they THOUGHT they'd want it during labor since at that time I guess it's hard to verbalize. We weren't allowed to tell them where. I think my DH was the only one who got it right, LOL. And the breastfeeding one, also really good that he went. The Lactation Consultant went over a TON of things that the dads can do, so that was great, and he learned a lot to help me! He didn't complain when I told him he was going (lol) though I could tell her wasn't excited. But after both classes we've taken he's been glad he went and admitted that he really learned a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->