February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

You can come and live with me for awhile in Toronto Guppy!! lol.....

So i just got back from my ultrasound and the little bubs looks good as far as i can tell ( i got the same tech as last time and she would not say anything). I did get her to tell me how much he weight thou... 1lbs 14o !! ALMOST 2 LBS!!! CRAZY!! He is getting soooo big! He REALLY didnt like the ultrasound... she was pushing SOOOO hard on my belly and he was kicking back at it like crazy.....

I feel like now that i can feel him move more i am getting more and more of the feeling that this is real. Not like i didnt feel that before but i was singing to him yesterday and he was kicking back at me as i was singing.... it's so weird how you can already have SOOO MUCH LOVE for someone you haven't even seen yet.

Here is my 25 week bump....

Attachments

• Bump (25).jpg
    Bump (25).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
sounds like a plan to me junebugs! haha. Besides, im not too far from CA anyways with my living in NH :D

Cute bump!

Wow, I am already a couple of days into double digits! I knew it was soon, but I forgot to check when :lol::yipee:

We have the same issue with me working etc... It sucks because once we have our debt paid off we would have a comfortable amount to work with for getting a house etc, but it's SO slow paying all the debt off with one income... =/ I'd love to be able to have a reasonable income to devote solely to debt.... Plus we are sucking badly at sticking to budget at the moment, I think it's time to get rid of our 'back-up' credit card, as we've lost all will power and it's starting to get out of control. We pay it off every month, but that money should be going towards different stuff.

DH works for a very small company, so doesn't get ANY of the benefits... The company has to have over 50 workers to qualify for the paternity leave stuff etc etc... There are like 15 people there... :dohh: So he's taking 2 weeks of his holiday off this time, as he didn't last time and I got badly depressed because of it. :( That leaves him with 1 week of holiday for the rest of the year... If we didn't have medical bills/credit card bills then I would have put some money aside so he could take time unpaid instead, but we just can't afford it right now. Hopefully his employer will let him take time unpaid LATER in the year, when we do have the $$ available to go unpaid, if need be.

I'd love to be able to start a business from home, but can't at the moment since we're renting and it's in our lease that we're not allowed. :dohh:

I'm trying to get on top of the housework at the moment... I think it's time to have a really good clear out and minimize all the clutter we have around the house... I just want a clean house for a change!! :hissy: Or to be more specific, one that lasts more than 2 days...!! :lol:

BTW, I really want to put our Christmas tree up :lol: When do you guys put your trees up? I'm used to having a real tree and we have a fake one now, so I don't have to worry about it dropping all it's needles weeks before Christmas day if I put it up early! :haha:

Now that i have DS, i would like to do the traditions my family did. Which is to go out on Thanksgiving day (sometimes the following weekend, not black friday though ;)), pick a tree, cut it down, and drag it home. We would put it up that night and drink homemade hot chocolate with marshmellow fluff and eat buttered toast while decorating the tree...i miss that...we have rented the entire time weve been married, until we bought our house this past July. So this year we are actually allowed a real tree...Im not sure which we will do, but we always put it up around US THanksgiving :)

We wait until after Thanksgiving (US). After that, all bets are off! It's about a month before Christmas and, to me, the perfect amount of time for all the decorations and such that we have. We do, though, keep them up until a bit after New Years! And, we always get a real tree!

After Halloween our Halloween specific decorations will come down. The Fall ones will stay and the Thanksgiving ones will join them. Then, after Thanksgiving, all those come down and Christmas goes up!

DH's parents put their tree up on Thanksgiving, or the day after, I don't remember... I guess I could wait until then... Maybe... :lol:

We're already planning on keeping it up for when Peawich is born!! :lol: I like the ambiance of the fairy lights!! I suppose that depends on how much trouble we have with the cats/DD though, I'm not 100% sure what we're going to do to keep them away from it...

you could always keep it up year round and just decorate it for each holiday (like V-Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July) :haha:

Tiger, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Last year we didn't get our tree up until about the 10th of Dec. and I didn't get to taking it down until the middle of January!! OOPS! :haha:

haha, i think ours didn't get taken down until the end of March :blush: i just could't find the time lol Plus where we lived before, our attic was finished, so the tree was up there. lol, wasn't up there much and sort of forgot about it :haha:

It happens when you have LOs!! That is the biggest reason I didn't get ours down!! DH had to finally look at me and say, "WTH are you going to do with a Christmas tree up still.... are you gonna leave it there until next Christmas?!?!?!" I told him it made a nice nightlight! :haha:

Ours never goes up until right before Christmas and stays up way past New Year's. Not my choice. DH is just lazy about putting up and taking down. I wish he'd put it up right after Thanksgiving.

We dont really 'do' Xmas at my house anymore (we are so boring!!) so no decorations go up........EVER!!

^you'll probably find once your baby gets old enough to care, christmas will be much different ;)

I hope so Guppy!!
OH isnt much of a fan of Christmas either but I think that has something to do with him being in the army for so long and he wasnt at home for it and also his mum passed away a few years ago and he misses her like crazy and family times like Christmas make it worse!
Hopefully when we have moved into our own home and are a proper family we will all love it as much as we did when we were little!!

Dizzy, children make the spirit of Christmas reappear!! The look on their faces when they get presents that they love is amazing!!!! DS2 was thrilled when he got his rocking horse for Christmas last year, and he was even more thrilled when he saw it was still there the next morning!

We dont really 'do' Xmas at my house anymore (we are so boring!!) so no decorations go up........EVER!!

Same here, we have 3 families to visit so we are never at home. Last year i tried and I got a real tree (which i will NEVER do again!!). My cats we all in it, we have carpet everywhere so it was so hard to clean. We couldn't get the tree in the front door, therefore we had to put a rope around it and get it over our second floor balcony!! That was not fun, and i am still finding pine needs EVERYWHERE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->