February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Guppy- YA FOR YOUR HOMEBIRTH!!! I know you were really wanting that!!

Swan and Jokerette- I am so jelous of you having your shower so soon! Mine won't be until January and at the rate i am going i most likely will have bought myself everything before then... lol.... i think i am in the "nesting" stage now...

Tiger- I'm sorry about your stress hun... BIG :hug: for you!!! That's crazy about the crocodile thou!!!!

Kelly- LOVING THE BUMP!!!! Looks great!!!!

Eng. girl- Congratz on the move hun!!! You must be so happy to be in your new place!!!

Tob.- I am with Tiger on seeing the twin bump pic!!!! That sounds like a great b-day gift!!! I would love that! That is what my MIL does for me for gifts, she just comes over and cleans my house top to bottom and does a GREAT job at it!!! I love it, i think it could be the best gift ever!!

Ok so i feel like every day that passes i am losing more and more brain cells!! I am making all these dumb mistakes i would never do before and i feel like i just can't think properly anymore..... i have heard about how you can get "pregnancy brain" but i did not know it would be this bad!!!

Tobaira - everyone is showing there bumps, and since you are having twins i think you should post a photo of yours ! I LOVE twin bumps !
I wish i had energy like all you ladies, im the opposite, i do absolutely NOTHING ! I cant find any energy at all !
I am majorly stresssing at the moment so please bear with me if this is a little messy-
since i am a SAHM, im on goverment assistance, and receive $400 (261 pounds? i looked up conversion on the net lol) a fortnight, so not much at all. jonno only earns $600 (392 pounds ) a week, and all that goes to bills, repayments and shopping basically. well we are driving 1400km (900 miles) across state for christmas because i wont be able to fly then. its going to cost a fair bit of money to do it, and my mum was going to fly with jesse to save the absolute nightmare that it will be with jesse! but now she is unsure if she can because of work :dohh: so that will be a huge nightmare :cry: driving 14 hours with him, i know he will be screaming half the time :cry: anyway, i have to put half of what i get a fortnight away for fuel (gas) and food etc and use the other half for little shopping bits for jesse if needed and christmas presents for everyone :cry: im so stressed, im so worried we wont have the money, and i cant buy anything much for holly until january because i wont have the money ! :cry:
ughh im sorry, just needed to get it out, jonno doesnt understand why this is stressful for me at all. he thinks i just need to cut out the luxuries for a few months to afford it (he classes luxuries as proper conditioner for my hair, and snacks for me during the day :dohh: )
anyway, we have a big crocodile swimming around our local beach at the moment! hes a big one too ! theyve tried catching him for a few days now but with no luck :haha: hes too smart ! we were watching the sunset last night with him swimming back and forth in front of us !
hope everyone is well :flower:

:hugs: Try not to stress

Eeek about the crocodile! :argh: Where abouts is it? I thought they stayed up the North? :shrug:

Ooo diapers and dacquiris sounds fun!! Though maybe because a nice, refreshing drink sounds GOOD lol!! I'm looking forward to a celebratory glass of wine once Aria arrives. :)

Tob, snow already?! Oh bless your heart! I'm dreading the first snow. :( and I agree, I'd love to see a twin bumpie pic ;)

JP, I don't blame you either. Have to make it work when you have family from far away, right? I'm glad you'll get to at least see them even though they're far away!! That's great for you. :)

:hugs: Tiger - hang in there chick!! And a croc?! Isn't that rather... Unusual to just be hanging out? Though I guess you ARE in the land of the croc hunter...? Haha

Junebugs, I swear pregnancy brain has made me lose all IQ points I may have gained over my life lol. I'm grateful my coworkers and hubby are so patient with me on a daily basis... :haha:

EGGPLANT BABY.

I did yoga again last night; getting better at it! Hopefully it helps me improve myself and my back. :)

Happy Tuesday!!

Im still here! Haha, i can't update much as my friend is in labor and ive been doula-ing her and her husband. Must go but just wanted to know i am reading :coffee:
Have a great morning everyone!

Good luck to you and your friend, Guppy!! :hugs:

Sneaking on the PC for one sec to update bump pics. :) Sorry they're all sideways, but they came off my phone and I don't have time to fix them all since I'm being stealthy. :haha: I just keep forgetting to post them from home. First is a few days ago, at home, the other two are front and side view today. Getting bigger!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Kelly!! :)

Pregnancy hormones are killing me today and it's not even 930am. I'm all panicky and almost in tears with worry that by choosing to stay home, I'm screwing my family over with money and that I may never find a way to work from home or something.

It came outta nowhere and now I can't stop worrying!!!! lol I feel like a neurotic nut. :(

Just had my flu jab & I hardly noticed it :winkwink: Just hope I dont get any side effects now & that will be a double bonus :thumbup:

Thanks Kelly!! :)

Pregnancy hormones are killing me today and it's not even 930am. I'm all panicky and almost in tears with worry that by choosing to stay home, I'm screwing my family over with money and that I may never find a way to work from home or something.

It came outta nowhere and now I can't stop worrying!!!! lol I feel like a neurotic nut. :(

That was like me the other day... i suddenly started to freak out and though i can't go to work and i started crying over it... it was so weird, i had to call in sick because i just couldn't do it. I felt that i hadbeen putting my work before my family.
Are you already off work? Our are you talking about after you have Aria?

Awe ladies, the bumps all look so great! My bump has been changing a lot... it isn't sure if it wants to be big or little!!

Kelly, I love your avatar!! It is so cute!!!!

I have had a lot of pregnancy hormones lately, I have been getting sad and then I get mad at things.... it is not fun!

Morning ladies! Well, actually, just about afternoon here! LOL Hope everyone is doing well! My pup is sound asleep on the foot rest of my chair and I've been catching up on the internet! Good times. Lol.

I need to figure out how to call London from my cell!! Hamley's has those AMAZING wooden toys that my cousin found. But...she called me yesterday, home. Her dad passed away Sunday night. :-( He was 80 something so it wasn't anything horrible, he just closed his eyes and passed...but they are still, obviously, pretty upset. Sucks because he was doing Really well so her mom and brother went over to visit her on Friday or Saturday. Then, our time Sunday night, they got a call saying he died!!! So she threw all 3 months worth of her stuff in her suitcases and they got the first flight out. Poor things!

But anyways, I still want those toys! HAHAHA! Can't order online to have shipped to the states, you have to CALL, which I think is fairly ridiculous. So Dh said, "just call", but I think you have to have some sort of thing added to call Europe?? I have no idea.

Gotta work on my homework.

Still gotta find a place to go WORK for my stupid military crap. *sigh*

JP, if you have to have any kind of calling card, you can go to a gas station or grocery store and they should have them.... or if they don't, it might feel weird, but if you have any hispanic stores near you they will definitely have a phone card you could buy to call.

JP, if you have to have any kind of calling card, you can go to a gas station or grocery store and they should have them.... or if they don't, it might feel weird, but if you have any hispanic stores near you they will definitely have a phone card you could buy to call.

Lol, I was thinking of a phone card but it's only for One call. Dh says it won't be expensive and he usually knows these things...but I'm just not so sure. But yeah, if my cell doesn't let me, I'll have to go the phone card route! Too late today. London is 6 hours from here and you can only order until 5pm. It's only 11am here! Pain. Why on earth they don't have an international option online when they DO ship internationally is beyond me!

Morning ladies! Well, actually, just about afternoon here! LOL Hope everyone is doing well! My pup is sound asleep on the foot rest of my chair and I've been catching up on the internet! Good times. Lol.

I need to figure out how to call London from my cell!! Hamley's has those AMAZING wooden toys that my cousin found. But...she called me yesterday, home. Her dad passed away Sunday night. :-( He was 80 something so it wasn't anything horrible, he just closed his eyes and passed...but they are still, obviously, pretty upset. Sucks because he was doing Really well so her mom and brother went over to visit her on Friday or Saturday. Then, our time Sunday night, they got a call saying he died!!! So she threw all 3 months worth of her stuff in her suitcases and they got the first flight out. Poor things!

But anyways, I still want those toys! HAHAHA! Can't order online to have shipped to the states, you have to CALL, which I think is fairly ridiculous. So Dh said, "just call", but I think you have to have some sort of thing added to call Europe?? I have no idea.

Gotta work on my homework.

Still gotta find a place to go WORK for my stupid military crap. *sigh*

Oh no! How sad about your cousin's dad...

You should be able to call from a landline... For some reason my cell phone needed a plan adding to it (which was cheap anyway, but I do call overseas often/receive calls from overseas, so it's worth it to me ;)) so you MAY be able to do it from your cell if you don't have a landline?

Find Hamley's number... It should have a dialling code starting with 0 at the beginning... What you need to do is dial 01144, then skip the 0 at the beginning of the number and just dial the rest of the number. That's what I do anyway, to call my mum!!! :)

Hopefully I'm not getting mixed up with the UK to US international dialing code, which I believe is 001... :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Find Hamley's number... It should have a dialling code starting with 0 at the beginning... What you need to do is dial 01144, then skip the 0 at the beginning of the number and just dial the rest of the number. That's what I do anyway, to call my mum!!! :)

Hopefully I'm not getting mixed up with the UK to US international dialing code, which I believe is 001... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I believe that to call internationally from anywhere is 011+the number..... my MIL only has to dial 011 and then our phone number, as our area codes indicate that it is a US line. And when we call her we have to do 011+504 (Honduras area code).... but that is just how we do it, so I don't know.

Night, you are down to double digit days!! :woohoo:, I still have like 9 days till I am in double digit days!!

My DH crawled into bed last night while I was already asleep and he gently rested his hands on my belly. It woke me up slightly and he said "Sorry, didnt mean to wake you, I was just feeling the baby kick". How cute is that!!?!?!?! :cloud9:

I hope you don't get sick either Kelly!!

I'm still working Junebugs; as long as humanly possible because of the US and it's shoddy excuse for maternity haha. I will take 12 weeks if possible and then am planning to not return because of the cost of child care and me not feeling comfortable leaving her as an infant with a day care facility. :( we were thinking when she's two doing preschool and I would work PT. but I'm a mess today thinking about it. Trying to just be patient though - easier said than done! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->