February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I don't know why they're always such sticklers for dates in the mw/ob field, but they are, aren't they?
Guess there's not much they can do if you just don't show up...

I would totally be calling the doctor the day before and be like, "Well my DH can't get off of work and I don't have any way to get to the hospital!" :haha: The biggest reason that my doctors office does inductions on certain days is to make sure that I do not get the doctor that I do not like!

YAY SWAN FOR NO GD!!!

It looks like we both had our appointments today! I also came back as NO GD!! :happydance: , everything is measuring up fine and he is head down right now :) . I have to have another ultrasound to check my placenta placement again (it's low lying). As for my weight Swan, i am in the same boat as you (I've gained 22lbs) but my Dr. never seems to say anything or be worried about it??

With both of my boys I gained 50lbs. I had lost all but 10lbs when I got pregnant with DS2, and I lost about 15 lbs after DS2. But then I most of that weight back.

Awesome, congrats Junebugs! :D That's great! :dance: I feel a little better now, having thought about it. I'm just going to continue being careful and see how things go. As long as Aria's fine, that's what counts, right?

I think as long as your health and baby's health is fine, that's what matters. :thumbup:

I haven't been on the scale in awhile... I'm afraid of what it says... and I know if it's high, I just need to eat healthy and take walks... which I should be doing anyway... so I'm just trying to DO that without worrying about the number.

Ok just wanted to share that I made the weight watchers pumpkin muffins ( cake mix and 1 can of pumpkin) so yummy and feeling a little better about eating 3 since they aren't too bad lol. Easy to make and not many ingredients.

Im up 6lb from my prepregnancy weight...which is amazing because i also had to gain back the 9lb that i lost...also because i never got back to prepregnancy weight with my son until 30 weeks....so very differnt, but go me over 6lb :smug: :haha:

Im up 6lb from my prepregnancy weight...which is amazing because i also had to gain back the 9lb that i lost...also because i never got back to prepregnancy weight with my son until 30 weeks....so very differnt, but go me over 6lb :smug: :haha:

WHAT!! So you have only gained 6 lbs??????? :dohh: Now i really feel like i have gained alot !! lol

WHAT!! So you have only gained 6 lbs??????? :dohh: Now i really feel like i have gained alot !! lol

haha,but you can't compare me to anything because i lost almost 10lb from being sick! ...so really ive gained 15lb if you think about it. Plus im pretty overweight to begin with. I only gained a total of 13.5lb with my son. and im little...so dont make yourself feel bad! if anything i need to gain more....well according to some medical professionals, but not according to me haha

oh and your almost 3 weeks ahead of me, which is almost an entire month! lol

I have gained about 14 lbs but I was still hanging on to weight from my dd in which I gained about 45lbs and only lost about 28lbs c

So much to catch up on! AlmostMama your bump looks awesome!!

I have gained 15lbs so far... Pretty happy with that though I probably could eat a little healthier. I really crave junk food and carbs!

My favorite shows are: Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, Walking Dead, Survivor, Office, Two 1/2 Men, New Girl, Desperate Housewives, Sister Wives

Hope you're all doing well!!!

I love those muffins Saphire! I used to make them nonstop when I did WW. so simple and so yummy!!

Sorry to jump in here... I have gained about 20 pounds, and boy I think I need to go for a walk at lunch now as you all have gained so little! I crave bad foods like salt and chocolate, and I am such an emotional eater too so its difficult.
Does anyone elses hips hurt SO much at night, and crack and pop a lot? This loss of sleep is going to make it difficult to work until I pop!

Glad you ladies are doing well :)

bebe, that's not bad... if you gain a pound a week for the remaining 12 weeks, that's a total of 32 lbs... just about perfect, IMO. :)
My hips hurt sometimes when I sleep... usually after I've been sleeping for awhile. And I really just want to sleep on my back 'cause that makes them feel better, but I know I shouldn't. If I roll half onto my stomach with a pillow to make it more comfortable, that takes the pressure off my hip.

bebe, that's not bad... if you gain a pound a week for the remaining 12 weeks, that's a total of 32 lbs... just about perfect, IMO. :)
My hips hurt sometimes when I sleep... usually after I've been sleeping for awhile. And I really just want to sleep on my back 'cause that makes them feel better, but I know I shouldn't. If I roll half onto my stomach with a pillow to make it more comfortable, that takes the pressure off my hip.

That's what i thought too but for the past couple days i have been gaining A POUND A DAY!!!! I don't know what i am doing so wrong!!! I have been eating nothing but Fruit and veges and salad and chicken with LOTS of water!!!!! Oh I give up!! I don't care about ME gaining weight i just don't want it to cause an issue later with the baby or my health. I really don't watn to have a c-cection either. :(

My hips hurt so bad I feel like they are going to fall off. I have to switch sides A LOT during the night. I'm going to clean for an hr than nap before work because MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF BREAKING DAWN!!! Can't wait :)

Spark people has a pregnancy food tracker that I've found today. I plan to use it for a week and see if I like it. :) looks like it may be helpful for me to keep accountable on what I'm eating.

I have 12 weeks. That would put me at 37 if I gain a pound a week. Feeling skeptical of that haha. We will see!!

Saphire I am jealous!!!!! I can't go bc I work tomorrow and my shower is Saturday so we are away all weekend. I don't know when I get to see it. I'm so bummed!!!' haha.

I know with DS I gained a lot more in the later months than in the beginning... So I'm a bit worried... hence the staying off the scale lately.
I have a dr's appt on Dec 8, so I can wait until then to see the damage.
Okay, so this is waaaay tmi, but I seem to gain a bunch if I'm constipated and then I'll have a big bm and lose a few pounds... Honestly one day I gained like 5 lbs and then lost it the very next day. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->