February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i think they are updating their site (the place where we got the ticker)...this has happened before. Last time i just went back to their site, got the code for the ticker. Edited my BnB siggy by deleting the old ticker and copy & paste the new code. I havn't tried it this time so im not sure if it will work or not.

He's doing well...i think...for the last few days ive been a little concerend bc i havn't been feeling him as much....

I HATE when Scar has lazy days. they make me so panicy. sometimes i have 3 or 4 of them in a row, and i get so worried and worked up. If i relax, lay down on my back, and give her some apple juice I can usually get her to at least roll over... SOMETHING so I know she's ok.
Then I'll have a few days where she does not stop. I wish she were like that every day! Keep me posted :)

OH BTW
in re to the bucket list

I think that's amazing. You will be helping to fulfill her life, and its something that you and DH can carry w/you forever... not only that, but elliott will have the wonderful gift of knowing that the beginning of his life helped someone else to end theirs having accomplished everything they'd ever wanted.

I think this is beautiful, and i'm so happy for you guys.

OH BTW
in re to the bucket list

I think that's amazing. You will be helping to fulfill her life, and its something that you and DH can carry w/you forever... not only that, but elliott will have the wonderful gift of knowing that the beginning of his life helped someone else to end theirs having accomplished everything they'd ever wanted.

I think this is beautiful, and i'm so happy for you guys.

Aww :cloud9: that is such a beautiful and profound way of looking at it :cloud9:

i agree with almostmama - i think the bucket list idea is beautiful !
holly is having a bit of a quiet time again :( sigh, jesse was never like this, it was always non stop kicks and rolls. when holly gets going she doesnt stop but when shes quiet, shes too quiet :(

3rd tri for me tomorrow :shock:
this is going insanely quick

tiger- happy 3rd tri [tomorrow]! :shock::dance::shock::yipee:

Ive noticed that Elliot's awake time is during the night...Isaiah was very much an early morning/afternoon type of guy, but this one....yeah evening and all night long lol

Finally back from my weekend of shower craziness! And I am SO FAR BEHIND. lol. I have to go to the grocery store but I will try my best to do a proper catchup with everyone once I get home and get my bran muffins baking. :dance: Yum!

Aria's having a quiet day today as well, though; I was nervous, because I had a bout of stomach sickness last night after we got home. But she then decided to rouse me from my nap with a few sharp kicks, so apparently all is well. :haha:

Crumb has had very few quiet days. A quiet morning or evening, yes, but overall my baby is WILD.
I love it. :)

Hey, we'll all be in 3rd tri by next week, right? I think I move on Saturday and I'll be one of the last. :)

I am seriously considering to by some depends for until this cold is gone.... I am going to have sooooo much laundry from coughing sooo hard and Adelina being on my bladder! UGH

Almost Mama the nursery looks soooo cute so far! It makes me sort if hope I do have a girl someday... Not this time obviously but maybe baby #2 ;)

Kenny has been kicking up a storm! I think I'm able to sort of figure out what position he is in. I get the stronest bumps from him up below my right ribs, and then some softer ones in my lower left hip. So I think the stronger ones might be his feet kicking and the weaker ones maybe he is punching? Do they ever lay diagonal like that?

I'm really enjoying every moment being pregnant. I feel like I have grown a lot the past few weeks in size too. Even my maternity shirts are getting tighter! Ahhh! I hope I don't outgrow those!

Here's a bump growth pic I made :) weeks 0-27
https://www.jokerette.com/belly0to27weeks.gif

you look amazing jokerette !! i love doing it in an animated gif like that ! although sometimes i forget which way im facing when i take a photo so its hard to see lol. but in the last 2 weeks ive just shot right out there!
holly was head down and already engaged at my appointment last week ! cheeky little thing, jesse didnt engage til the last second because he was breech until 37 weeks ! just typical that she doesnt need to be engaged because of my section and she is already lol :haha:
i get punches just under my bump and in my cervix and bum area :wacko: honestly, the punches to the bum feel so weird! and her kicks are to either side of my bump.

30 weeks today!! 10 weeks to go!!

MY SIL is in labour!!! Her waters broke around 9pm last night and her contraction started about 5am this morning. Liam is going to have a baby cousin!!! I can't wait until after she's born so I can go see her!!

I had a weird dream last night..about a HUGE spider running on my dining table. It was so big even OH was scared and he normally puts spiders in the garden instead of squishing them.

:cry: TMI I have hemorrhoids. Can they have any effect on my labour/birth/ They hang out my bum when I push to go toilet. gross gross gross.
Millie has started to sit really high so I can feel her right under my boobs if I'm slouching forward. I think she's getting a bit squashed in there now!

holly is just under my ribs too !
and im not sure about labour etc but i have mine that does that same when i go to the toilet :(

I just woke up to get ready for work and my alarm interrupted a dream that I was in labor!! Phew. Glad that was just a dream, she can stay in there to cook longer please! lol

I swear I will do a proper catchup. Today. But I need to get ready for work right now sooooo... I will bbiab!

I am worrying a bit about my baby's position. Not so much now, I know there's still time, but my next midwife appt isn't until 34 weeks... Is that quite late to get into the right position if it has settled in the wrong one? All my kicks are to the sides, under my hips and down in my cervix. Last time they checked regularly as you have more appointments but at my last 28 weeks) she couldn't tell the position, and as I said it is ages until my next one.

I wouldn't worry so much but their wife casually said last time 'oh, it could be breech' so I am edgy.

Guppy I'm glad your freezer came - and your massive supply of milk! That is awesome for you! :)

:hugs: to Bec. I hope you and your OH find some answers soon. We are going through some struggles determining the financial portions of this too... but am trying to be patient. Trying and not much prevailing! :haha:

Nursery looks great Almostmama! I love the color scheme!

I also <3 Dexter. Eee!!

Great bump progression Jokerette!! :)

Three-day workweek for me! And Saturday we will be finishing the nursery and setting up the crib, since we received it at the shower this weekend. :) I have a ton of thank you cards to write before Thanksgiving now. Eep!

Happy 30 weeks Amanda!!! I can't believe how far along everyone is getting! :shock:
Best of luck to your SIL!

Not sure about the hemrroids, ive never had them myself....but dont they have treatment for those? :shrug:

RE: BABYS POSITION: Def still lots of time, but i understand the concern. What i am about to say does not happen 100% of the time, but according my to knowledge plus experience, if the baby flips in the head down position between 32-34 weeks (or later) many of them flip head down, face up-so they end up starting labor posterior (which can = massive back labor, but not all women notice-LUCKY THEM! :haha:) However, only 5% of babies are actually born posterior. Not to mention, even if i baby turns head down, face down, 50% of ALL babies are posterior at SOME point during labor because, unless you have a "Persistant Posterior" (which is super rare, like 1-2% of babies) then all babies do this "cork screw motion" through the birth canal. They dont just fall straight down.

Since your appt. isn't until 34 weeks, just bc she says baby is head down then, doesn't mean s/he didn't flip BEFORE that...thats just when you happened to find out :thumbup: I highly recommend Belly Mapping. Check out www.spinningbabies.com there is info on there how to figure out how your baby is hanging out ;)

Sitting at the doctors waiting to get my blood drawn. I hope my racing heart won't effect my test. I don't want to fail. Ugh I hate needles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->