February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hey ladies.. hope your all doing well.. cant believe were all about in 3rd tri.. seems to be flying by.. Have been working on the nursery.. but i think were done for now till after the holidays.. then set up the crib in Jan.. as its upstairs in the attic now.. along with some other things.. like the swing and bathtub.. :)

100 days left for me.. :)

Another UK lady here :wave:

I'm not sure on that, I know you're supposed to get really hideous if it's a girl, because she 'steals' your beauty... :haha: I've had horrible complexion recently, so.... :dohh::lol:

I was speaking to one of the mums I work for and she said that in middle eastern cultures they say you look really beautiful if expecting a girl and look boyish if it's a boy!

Happy 3rd tri for everyone who's there now and happy 100 days lilrojo. Can't believe I'm a squash, 31 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

Happy 30 weeks Amanda!!! I can't believe how far along everyone is getting! :shock:
Best of luck to your SIL!

Not sure about the hemrroids, ive never had them myself....but dont they have treatment for those? :shrug:

I think you can get creams or suppistories. I'm going to speak to my MW at my next app..hopefully she'll trust my diagnosis that they're piles and not ask me to get my bum out!

SIL had her little girl a couple of hours ago weighing 6lb 6oz. She went into labour on her due date and Skye was born 1 day over. She looks just like her big brothers! mum and baby are being kept in hospital for 48 hours because skye has an infection and had to be given antibiotics but other than that they are doing well. I'm soo excitedly jealous! Can't (but can) wait until it's my turn!!

Another UK lady here :wave:

I'm not sure on that, I know you're supposed to get really hideous if it's a girl, because she 'steals' your beauty... :haha: I've had horrible complexion recently, so.... :dohh::lol:

I was speaking to one of the mums I work for and she said that in middle eastern cultures they say you look really beautiful if expecting a girl and look boyish if it's a boy!

Happy 3rd tri for everyone who's there now and happy 100 days lilrojo. Can't believe I'm a squash, 31 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

I looked awful when I was pregnant with Liam. Partly due t lack of effort and partly due to using being pregnant as an excuse to eat ANYTHING (and everything) I wanted. My 29 weeks I was told I looked ready to drop. It wasn't all bump though it was also a LOT of water retention.

This time even with lack of effort I feel a lot better. I'm not swollen and have gained a reasonable amount of weight instead of a stupid amount.

So for me I defo look better when expecting a girl!

i looked much much better when pregnant with jesse compared to this time around !
i STILL havent asked about my hemmaroids yet because im terrified im going to have to get my bum out !

My guess is if you just go in and when they say, how are things? and you say, I have hemmorhoids, they'll say, okay, here's a prescription.
They're probably not any more eager to look there than you are to show them, right?

hi ladies :) just popping in to say hi, and i hope all is well!

I have my GD test tomorrow. So nervous about drinking the icky-stuff, as Scarlet is NOT a fan of super sweet stuff... she makes me crazy nauseous. *fingers crossed*

Thanks ladies.. and good luck tomorrow almost mama.. hope it doesnt make you too sicky..

oh my word. so, my father-in-law shot a bear today. I'm so very glad it was NOT my husband. :haha: but they're plotting the meat and what we'll be getting from it, etc. I'm like... trying not to gag. I'm all for hunting for food, better that than him hunting it for fun anyway. but I do not want to eat it. or look at it. haha. they're calling me a baby, but all I can keep saying it how cute he looks. they said it's just hormones. pffffft. xDD

i would definately NOT eat a bear !!
is that the norm over there ? :shock: it grosses me out thinking about it actually ! poor thing. i hate it when people go pig hunting over here ! poor things :cry:
but im a massive animal lover (not in a weird save the whales kind of way though)

good luck almostmama
and AR - no, mine is quite massive and im pretty sure im going to have to muster up the courage and get my bum out because no creams have worked

Depends on where you are located, really. In parts of PA, hunting is big. More commonly it's for deer, turkeys or small game. If someone is "lucky" enough (hubby's words haha) to get a bear, most make it into some form of food as well. I'm from an island where we hunted seafood and ducks and that's it. LOL. So the concept of eating a bear is foreign to me. But I know plenty of people who hunt for their winters supply of food and will eat whatever they kill. Just kind of depends.

I didn't used to eat meat myself. I love animals. I do eat some now, but I don't do seafood and I'm pretty fussy. Bear isn't something I believe I want to add to my agenda anytime soon lol. Just seeing the pictures of him made me a little sad. :( But they're eating the meat so I'm comforted by this. My friends dad shot one and used the hide and nothing else. Kind of broke my heart.

But to each their own. I try not to judge but I do feel saddened at times lol. But I do enjoy things like the chicken salad I had for lunch :haha: so whatever.

I've heard wild pigs are pretty commonly eaten in regions of the US and my Canadian friends like them too. That's something I've never had before either. lol

CAN I BE ON THE LIST PLEASE!

im due 27th feb team PINK!

how exciting!
xxxx

Welcome Hayley! I remember seeing you in first and second tri boards. :) how are you feeling?? Congrats on team :pink:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->