February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hey Girls!! Hope all is well :)

I when to my ultrasound today to find out if my placenta has moved and it has :) .. it's up and out of the way ! I am so happy about that :happydance: . I thought i would also post up a couple pictures from today aswell.. he is yawning is a couple of them, SO CUTE :)

Attachments

• 29 weeks(1).jpg
    29 weeks(1).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 29 weeks(4).jpg
    29 weeks(4).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 29 weeks(5).jpg
    29 weeks(5).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 9
  • 29 weeks(6).jpg
    29 weeks(6).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 29 weeks(7).jpg
    29 weeks(7).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Awww Junebugs!! I am sooooo happy to hear that it has moved out of the way! Great pics by the way! :hugs: :)

cute Junebugs!!!! :) Yay about the placenta being out of the way! I go back to get mine rechecked in about 5 weeks :)

Tomorrow is my GD testing,, I hope it turns out okay because i LOVE my sweets!

Such great news junebugs!!! Im so happy for you!

Jokerette, best of luck tomorrow!

I was in the ER last night bc i was in terrible pain from a UTI :( it came on fast. And i was urinating with blood in it. It was def worse than labor pains! It was constant and even the pain reliever they gave me didnt work. I was up until after 2am bc i couldnt sleep due to the pain. Today has been much better though. The UTI is way beyond cure with probiotics and natural remedies so i had to be put on an antibiotic. I am taking a probiotic on top of that though so i dont wipe all the good bacteria out....plus i dont want to risk a yeast infection.

My deep freezer is loaded to its max!!! We have nearly 3,000oz of donor BM! :shock: i am so grateful and i know Elliot will really appriciate this!

Such great news junebugs!!! Im so happy for you!

Jokerette, best of luck tomorrow!

I was in the ER last night bc i was in terrible pain from a UTI :( it came on fast. And i was urinating with blood in it. It was def worse than labor pains! It was constant and even the pain reliever they gave me didnt work. I was up until after 2am bc i couldnt sleep due to the pain. Today has been much better though. The UTI is way beyond cure with probiotics and natural remedies so i had to be put on an antibiotic. I am taking a probiotic on top of that though so i dont wipe all the good bacteria out....plus i dont want to risk a yeast infection.

My deep freezer is loaded to its max!!! We have nearly 3,000oz of donor BM! :shock: i am so grateful and i know Elliot will really appriciate this!

Oh that sucks soooo bad!! I know your pain, i used to get ALOT of them but ever since i got pregnant it's been better? I had one at the beginning and nothing since, which is weird for me (knock on wood!). I think i remember you saying you had them alot with your last pregnancy right?? I am glad your feeling better thou!!!

Thanks hun. Yeah ive been prone to UTIs my entire life. I do take good precautions but sometimes no matter how many probiotics you take and no matter how clean you stay, or peeing before/after :sex: it just doesnt work. ....i had a lot of testing done when i was little. They said my bladder and urinary system is on the small side, so its much easier for me to get a UTi. It really sucked! Im glad its easing off now. I figured i was due for ine anyways, i get them about 1x per yr now....beats 5x per yr haha

I know some of those were asking about my opinions on when tot ake the tea. Well today i had a MW appt, and she actually had fresh herbs cut to make up the mixture for the tea that tones your uterus. She gave it to me and said i should drink one cup per day...im pnly 26 weeks, so im gonna go ahead and say its fine to take before 36 weeks. She said it was best to take it throughout the entire pregnancy (she just never thought to offer it before now) and she said it wont induce labor or anything like that, it just will tone and strengthen the uterus so when labor does start it will be easier and more efficient with the contractions :thumbup:

Junebugs I'm glad you had a good scan and I'm glad everything is where it should be! Your little man is so cute!

So sorry to hear about your pains Guppy! :hugs: I hope you feel better soon! I used to get UTIs with blood all the time as a kid bc I was afraid to ask to pee during school. :dohh: to help me adjust to things my teacher made a rule that we all were to have water bottles on our desks to be properly hydrated and we had new potty pass rules lol. I was a demented little child. :( :haha:

What kind of tea if you don't mind me asking? I vaguely recall the tea convo but idr what pages we were on when it happened lol.

Good luck at your GD test Jokerette!!

I have gotten myself needlessly worried. Aria gets hiccups like once maybe twice a day. Mentioned this and a coworker told me it means she's strangling on her cord etc etc "go read google and you'll see I'm right." of course online I find mixed info but now she's got me worried and I'm kind of mad haha. Why do people seem to thrive on this? Because now she asks nonstop how long they last and did I call my nurse etc.

Should I even bother calling my nurse? Accepting any insight from anyone. Haha. Bc now if Aria goes to sleep I get worried and poke her because this woman has me so tightly wound, telling me I don't want to risk a stillborn, right? I really hate fear tactics but I'm not sure if I'm just naive or she's just nuts. :(

Lovely pics Junebugs

:hugs: Guppy

Abbie had hiccups all the time swan and she turned out just fine.

Yeah, that's just plain bullcrap about the hiccups. Babies get them all the time. It's normal. Slap your coworker.
(j/k. sort of.)

Swan, both of my boys had the hiccups almost nonstop for the last 2 months of pregnancy, literally! And they are both very active, normal, sometimes irritating little boys :haha:

Oh and swan, I got the mei tai 2 days ago, I love it!! TY

Thanks ladies! :hugs: I wasn't thinking anything about it whatsoever until she opened her fat mouth. And you know how dangerous google can be with irrationality! lol

On I'm so glad it arrived finally!! Sorry that took so long, I can't believe USPS took over a WEEK to send that!!

I understand, they do work on their own times!! Like, last year my mom was in Texas at Christmas and sent out 2 big boxes like a week and a half and paid extra for faster shipping, and we still didn't get one of the boxes until Christmas Eve!!

Does anyone else watch the Macy's Parade on Thanksgiving?? I grew up watching it, and none of my friends have really watched it before, I am all like :saywhat:!

Ok ladies, I haven't shared a bump pic in like a month, so here is one taken this morning 28+5 :)

Attachments

• BabyBelly11-23.jpg
    BabyBelly11-23.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok ladies, I haven't shared a bump pic in like a month, so here is one taken this morning 28+5 :)

Great bump!!!!

SWAN- Mason gets hicupps i would say about 5-6 times a day! I really don't think that is true because he seems just fine! He also had hicupps at is 12 week ultrasound and the tech. told me it was normal and he was not being strangled by the cord then!

Aw great pic!!!

I know what you mean! FedEx has my delivery from Apple in Allentown. Only an hour away. And it's been there for DAYS! Blah! I could have driven there by now haha.

I love the parade!!!!!!! <3

We watch the Thanksgiving day parade!!!
Actually when i was in high school our marching band was in it! They've gone to all sorts of parades and performed. Theyve also been to Kentucky derby to perform :)

Swanxx, Hiccups are normal! I hope your coworker learns that haha. Its because the baby is practicing breathing. Isaiah had them A TON. he actually had them at birth :haha:

swan, I cant beleive your coworker said that! its just not true!!! Hiccups are totally normal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->