February Valentines 28 Tester's! 2 BFP's

Hello ladies!! How are you all?

afm: 13 or so dpo here and I've had about 4-5 faint lines appear on my tests. I wish they would get darker if I am actually pregnant. Ugh I hate this. -_-
This is my most recent one done this morning with fmu.

Attachments

• 20150209_082716.jpg
    20150209_082716.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 21
I can't see it yet, Anagee, but fx!

:witch: got me today, 3 days early, so I'm on to next month.

anagee I can't see it but I'm on my phone... Did you teat again today? If you have had more than one faint line, within the recommended time frame, then surely a positive is a positive, faint or not?! :) :) :) :)

Becky,

Yes I've tested A LOT but no for sure bfp result. I decided to test with a frer on valentines day to see if anything shows. Not sure if it's the pcos or what but af should have shown today and still nothing.. No cramping no spotting. Blaaah,

anagee, a faint positive is still a positive if the result is read in the time frame... Yay to no AF today :)

:hi: ladies!!! I will be testing February 21st :)

fingers crossed for myself and everyone who is about to test for a :bfp:

Hi all I will take one when I get home this evening and I will take a picture of new test and this mornings test and let yous all look I'm really crossing my fingers...

Hi all ... I originally planned to test on Feb 14 but tested today Feb 12 (which is 11 dpo) on a whim and surprise, surprise... it was a BFN. Blah.

I am determined not to be too hopeful but one small voice inside me keeps pointing out all those cases where ladies have got 11 dpo BFN but a BFP later on. Ugh, how I hate that voice!

Desiree and Anagee - FX-ed for you...

:witch: got me so I'm out.

Good luck to everyone still in the running. :dust: to you all!!

CD 47/ 16 dpo I haven't tested since Saturday. I just bought some tests this morning and may take one this afternoon or just wait until morning.

Sorry :witch: came for some of you GL to the rest of you!

Hey Guys! I am gonna test 2/14 but I will only about 10DPO. The waiting is killing me! :)

Sorry to the ladies that are out this month :(

Afm: I just had a weird, uncomfortable pinching sensation in my right ovary and also had some ewcm tinged with pink. Sign of AF implantation? This is killing me

Simone I totally know what you mean! Just "an end" to not knowing & starting a fresh cycle.

anagee have you tested again? How many DPO are you?

I have bought some Asda cheap HPT x2, I can't wait til the 14th so am gonna test tomorrow! I normally have really sore swollen breasts 1 week before AF, not this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->