febuary mommys

I'm due in Feb too! On the 16th. Do any of you ladies have a pregnancy journal?

Due the 19th here! I can't wait, it doesn't seem to be coming fast enough!

I'm due Feb 2nd, but I keep accidentally saying Feb 8th... I don't know if that means something...?

Im due Feb 18th and i cant wait! To me this pregnancy seems to be taking the longest, and i feel so huge and sluggish!

louise- nope i dont .. i have nothing intresting to write lol x

Im due 14th and really want him to come on my due date so i can have my valentines baby :) but im so ready to meet him i will settle for early lol

I'm due the Feb 18th :happydance: We don't know what we're having, but are just excited to meet the new addition.

I'm due feb 9th, and we are having a little girl! :) very excited. I don't have a journal-but I have a blog type thing..I barely ever write in it because not many of my friends or family have it so no one reads it lol

I'm due Feb. 2 but I feel like she will be here in January!

Hi girls :thumbup:

Im due 9th Feb... Although might end up with early section as having placenta problems :dohh:

I'm due Feb 1st! :)

are you haveing a girl ?

im so happy to have a girl i was the only girl in the family and my husband only has one sister

good luck on febuary 1 hope it will they easyest and simplest day for u :flower:

did you buy anything for baby yet

its so funn shoping for little girls my husband and mom and little brother are oing it for me im at the hosptal i wish i could have a chance to shop for her :flower:

We are waiting to find out the sex. I'm pretty certain it will be a girl though. I just have this feeling!!

I haven't bought anything yet. But we've gotten loads of stuff from family. This is the first grandbaby for my parents, so we are getting spoiled!

You will have to go do some baby shopping afterwords!! It is so much fun. I used to go with my mom and shop for my little sisters. Didn't think I'd be doing it so soon with my own baby though!

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm hoping and praying the birth goes smoothly. We are doing a homebirth so I really don't want to make a trip to the hospital.

Are you anxious for the LO? I can't be patient enough. :happydance:

Im due in feb! i worked out date for 24th tho i have been put down for 27th, been told tho could be anything with in the last week of feb!
exciting!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"