Fed up and need some reassurance!

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
I went on the depo injection once and never again. I've had two periods in the passed 5 months but I doubt I'm ovulating as my temperatures are all over the place. Does anyone have any success stories ?

:hi: I don't have personal experience with the depo injection, but I wanted to offer some reassurance. I know that a lot of women have trouble when coming off of any of the types of birth control. Some can luckily adjust quickly, but it takes a while longer for some women. :hugs: However, it will happen. Here are a couple of BFP stories I found for you to look at. I know you can find more if you search "BFP after depo injection" on google. I hope your cycle regulates soon. Good luck! :flower:

story 1
story 2

As far as the temps, are you using a site to track them?

:hi: I don't have personal experience with the depo injection, but I wanted to offer some reassurance. I know that a lot of women have trouble when coming off of any of the types of birth control. Some can luckily adjust quickly, but it takes a while longer for some women. :hugs: However, it will happen. Here are a couple of BFP stories I found for you to look at. I know you can find more if you search "BFP after depo injection" on google. I hope your cycle regulates soon. Good luck! :flower:

story 1
story 2

As far as the temps, are you using a site to track them?

Good morning :D I'm writing down my temps every morning and keeping track of my discharge. I tried using a few sites but most of them you have to pay for and I honestly don't want to haha. I've been drinking as much water as I can take and am on multi vitamins, folic acid and iron tablets. I suspect that's what got me to have a period in the first place. I think I'm just being impatient hehe. Will see what happens in the next few months and if nothing promising I'm going to go see a doctor x

Fertilityfriend.com is free to use to track your cycle. But they do charge to use extra features such as symptom tracking and other more in-depth features.

Try ovufriend.com. It's in the beta testing phase and completely free for now. It's easy to sign up for and it does a pretty good job of analyzing the information.

I understand feeling impatient! Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->