Fed up. Starting celebrity slim...

xPH03N1Xx

Reaction score
Before I fell pregnant I was a size 10 (Aussie) and I lost a tonne of weight due to hyperemesis in my first 5 months... And it's just been piling on ever since. My daughter is now 16 months old, I eat really well and get regular excercise.. and I just feel like I'm getting fatter and fatterand it's making me depressed.

I'm getting married in 4 months, and don't want to do it in this body. At all.

So I decided to start the celebrity slim rapid shakes, and just wondered if anyone has been down this road?

in the past i have been down a similar road and i will honestly say after finishing i ended up putting on more weight than what i had just lost and it doesn't train you to eat for your new body when you've finished.
a body that weighs 140lbs needs less calories to survive then a body that weighes 200lbs.

just as long as you go into it knowing you will have to adjust your diet majorly when you have finished not only becuase your body will go into shock from going from a shakes programme to eating normal food again but also adjusting it for your new weight and body then i say go ahead. just don't go into it thinking you can revert back to your old ways once you have finished. i did that and it was a big mistake!

I'm now doing the old and simple way of eat less move more, with the help of loggin everything on an weightloss aid app (my fitness pal) strangely enough this is the first time ever i have managed to keep motivated and carry on doing it. most 'diets' 'fads' or whatever last about 2 weeks for me then i get bored, loose motivation or whatever you want to call it and give up then more weight piles on. i have been doing this 4 weeks now and am loving it, i have lost 6lbs now and my brand spanking new pair of jeans i brought myself in the first week of july (size 16UK) are now falling down round my ankles when i walk lol.
its helped me track my exercise (cardio and toning/strength) and it helps me to adjust my calorie intake for the ammount of exercise i do (the more exercise you do the more calories you need for the day so your NET total = your set daily goal mine is 1380 calories a day, i burn 500 calories in a day exercising i need to eat an extra 500 calories otherwise my body is under nourished for the day as it would be like i have only eaten 880 calories)

sorru to go off on one i was just trying to get my point across that perhaps your not eating enough to make up for the calories you loose whilst exercising and perhaps a tracking app like my fitness pal (or one commonly used in Aus) might help you see you back on the right path.

always here if you want to chat, im loving the new me! never thought i would actually say it but for once in my life i am enjoying exercise and loving the new healthier changes to my body, i am a convert lol.

Sorry I never wrote back, been busy busy..

I've lost 2 kilos this week... I decided to start a ketogenic food based diet. (Low Carb, no sugar).

And I'm super suprised how quickly it's working. My DF is doing it with me so we can keep each other motivated and we are both feeling great!

He has a huge problem with fast food, McDonalds cheese burgers to be specific and he said to me last night that he is really enjoying the new diet and isn't missing his sneaky cheeseburgers at all.

I'm already noticing my stomach flattening, last week I still looked 6 months pregnant! I'm not doing my measurements, but Ive tried on my pre pregnancy jeans and they are much closer to fitting!

Thanks for your reply and congratulations on your new body :) I can't wait to get there too!

I agree with a PP. Eat less (more healthy, cleaner foods) and move more. I also use myfitnesspal app - it tracks everything and I love it. WHat you eat, exercise, etc. Since lifting weights and dedicating time to exercising, I have lost 3 inches off my belly and have started tightening up (in 2 weeks). I still have a ways to go (more inches than lbs) but I am sticking to it, even if I get discouraged at times.

I also wanted to add that fad diets don't really work because when you are done with your diet as PP stated you will gain the weight right back unless you eat like that long term (forever). Remember you need to make a lifestyle change and all the weight you lose will be gone for good as long as you stick to your lifestyle change and exercise. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->