feedback on your natural childbirth please!

I loved my natural birth and would do it again in a heartbeat. The hardest part was when the contractions felt like one long one for the last hour. When I was able to push, it felt amazing. So much relief.
I was lucky though and my labor was only 4 hours with 14 minutes of pushing. That helped a lot.

i loved my birth experiences, neither completely " natural " but neither involved any kind of drugs either ( well not for labor pain )

my first was a natural start to labor , early labor over several days I coped at home with my TENs and taking baths for 3 days then went into hospital and labored there with my TENS and for the final 5 hours used the birth pool and Gas and Air ( ended assisted delivery caus of complications with positioning and me being way too tired )

my second was induced start but only one lot of gel was needed and i labored on my own with my TEN's till i got to 6cm, then moved rooms after calling husband and babysitter for ds1 ( since it was 5am )and all in under 2 hours he arrived unassisted in a very big rush lol and i only had G&A for the last 30 min tops and i had my tens machine off by that point,

it was a bigger rush emotionally and hormonally delivering ds2 probably due to the state i was in being less stressed and more in control and im really glad i managed to avoid any drugs by needle during both , although with ds2 i was on a reduced dose of co-drydamol for SPD ( id been on bigger doeses but reduced it for labour )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->