Feeding LOs in Bumbo?

nessajane

Reaction score
Any body else do this?

Im finding is a nightmare!!!

Tylers leans forward in it when eating and will not sit up straight so when the food is going into his mouth it all drops out :dohh:

Think i need a highchair ASAP!!

I have the bumbo at the mil's for feeding karl, he's exactly the same! Thank god he has a highchair at home

Do you have one of those trays? Amelie is close to getting out of her bumbo already :| she arches her back :rofl:

I feed her in her swing :) Do you have a bouncer or something with a slight recline?

Blah tyler is just the same, he arches his back right up so i dont think hes going to be init much longer as im scared he will escpape :dohh:

I may try his bouncer actually thats a good idea untill i get a highchair!! xx

Alfie does the same in his bumbo hun, so we feed in his bouncer chair, although he has started to sit up in that too now :dohh::rofl:

I was going to suggest your bouncer hun, well, until you sort a highchair!

xx

we use her bouncer chair, i keep the bumbo in the car for when we go to my mums lol

We used to use the bumbo till she started trying to fling her self out of it....:dohh:

I didnt want a high chair so we got a fold away booter chair with tray which is great for out and about as well as at home :D

Jack still uses his bumbo but he is a star as sitting still for his dinner. We have a booster seat for at the table to x

Annabelle arches her back and tries to push herself out then screams, we do have the tray but she ends up with red marks on her legs from pushing herself we use highchair she loves it in there.
Lou
xxx

When Jasmine was too unsteady sitting in a highchair I used the bumbo... but she started getting out too so she is in her highchair now.

Tom's great with his bumbo.. just sits there but usually likes something to play with.

I've never fed her in the bumbo, only in her bouncer and high chair

we have used the high chair since 6months and its great! at first maddi was fine being fed in bumbo or bouncer, but once she could escape them both it was a nightmare! x

i use the bumbo, she only goes in her highchair at mums really, unless we're having toast and she uses the highchair cos of the tray! she's decided atm she's happier eating the centre bit in between her legs tho!! and she reaches all around her trying to grab the floor!!

They can move too freely in the bumbo and often end up with a spoon in the eye:rofl: (if you've ever tried feeding baby in bumbo....I bet you know what I mean:dohh:)

Bouncy chair, baby car seat, swing, booster seat and high chairs are all much better options I've found. We have an old car seat that we can't use again in the car as it was involved in an accident and it's so useful as a "low chair". For feeding it's great and Toby is asleep in it now, that's where he has his daytime nap:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just used to stick Harry in the corner of the sofa with a load of cushions. We were both comfy and I could get him at the right angle. I seem to remember we did this til he was about 1 then started having family meals in the highchair.

I use the bumbo or baby walker to feed him, I have a playtray on my bumbo so he cant lean to far forward! He does have a highchair but seems to slouch and slide down in the highchair at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->