feeding more often.. increase feed?

F

FierceAngel

luisa was drinking 3 ozs every 4 hours but for last few feeds has wanted feeding again after 3 hours

should i increase her feed to see if she will go bck to every 4 hours?

we was in a slight routine lol *waves tht out of the window*

im having the same problem at the minute, liam was taking 4oz every 4 hours and that went to 3 and now he's only just making it 2 and half hours so i tried upping him to 5oz but he just wont take it x

I was told to make bottles up with half an ounce to an ounce more than my baby usually eats, and not to force her to finish, just let her eat as much as she wants :)

If the bottle is empty I'd say you could probably move up to 4oz!

I would pop a half ounce to a ounce more in her bottle hun - she sounds like she is ready for more! Beware as well of the demand feeding stages you will go through as well when they want milk all the time!!:)

thanks guys she had a 4oz feed at 9.30pm last night then agaian at 1.30 and again at 5am and 9am..

she then only had 3 ozs at 1pm, 5ozs at 6pm and was ak little sick :(

then was looking for food at 8pm but by time id got it ready her daddy had got her back to sleep :dohh:

she has been awake all day since 10am having a light nap between 4 and 5pm...

and is now asleep has been since 8..

If she is draining the bottle then i would up the oz's. I could never get Lexie to go longer than 2 and a half hours in between feeds!

If she is draining the bottle then i would up the oz's. I could never get Lexie to go longer than 2 and a half hours in between feeds!

well i went to bed at 11 last night her daddy fed her 4ozs at midnight and then she woke at 3.30am by the time i got her bottle done.. (water was ready so less than 5 mins) she was asleep! :dohh:

didnt wake until 4.15am wen she had 4ozs..

and again at 8.30

heres hoping thts a regular thing!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->