feel kind of bad

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Last night was cheap night at the fair here in p'boro so i decided to go since my mum, dad, oh, brother, auntie, her oh and all there kids where going aged from 4-18 and was there oldest 18th...

but i feel kind of bad now knowing that i proberly should not of gone on any of the rides i have to say none of the rides hit my belly or anything one of them had a bar than came to just above the pubic line witch hurt there a little bit but they was mostly spinning rides like wallzzerrs ??(i think i spelt it wrong)

and my little brother decided to though up all over me, my oh and any one standing close enoth :hissy:

but i had a good night was there from 7:30pm till 10:30pm but i feel bad now...

anyone else been to the fair while pregnant ?

Heya Hun!
Sounds like you had a good nite, apart from the sick all over you!
I personally have avoided rides so far and am going to for the next 6 months which is sooo hard cos im a thrill seeker and love rollercoasters, and my family is going to Thorpe park next week :( Unfair! but worth it in the end!
On the other hand, when my mum was pregnant with me, she went on rollercoasters, logflumes, everything and had no problems what so ever and im fine :D! But im not suggesting go bungy jumping or anything lol
Im sure your fine and done no harm atall :)
X

yeah i was ment to be going alton towers but i said no the fair was enoth for me during pregnancy but i can garentee as soon as i get the time after bubs is here i will be going to a theme park lol

I was told not to go on any rides or anything,this was furhter on though but as you are still very early i doubt it would make much of a difference..just dont go on too many!haha atleast you had a good night! cos when you are further on you will be too uncomfy to move!haha

Hope you still had a good night despite being thrown up on...:)
I suggest you avoid rides in pregnancy,especially in the first trimester.It's not much,soon you'll be going on such things with your baby!:)

I went to the fair early in this pregnancy and everything was fine with me although OH was freaking out that something would happen. My guess is it was a stress reliever and there was no abdominal trauma so you should be fine...

I was meant to be going to Thorpe Park when I had just found out I was pregnant but was advised not to go on any rides so couldn't go...I think it's the ones that throw you from side to side and backwards and forwards that are the worst though (anything that kind of jerks your body or stops suddenly). I'm sure you'll be fine so don't feel bad :hugs:

I love any kind of rides too...went to Disneyland in Paris when I was 6 months pregnant and could only go on the kids flying carpet ride :rofl: Going back this year though :wohoo: x

i prob wouldnt go on any rides just in case you hurt yourself as your muscles relax etc when you preg.
before i knew i was pregnant i went to blackpool on the big one and all the other big rides,
i told mw after she said baby got plenty of water arond them so should be fine.
xx

i personally would never go on rides, i was invited to alton towers and was gutted that i couldnt go. To be honest, when i was in first tri, i was terrified of any fast movements as i feared they may unstick the baby(probably aload of baloney). I even quit the gym and the treadmill, because i thought the running might make her come out lol, i googled it (big mistake) which put ideas in my head. Im just paranoid though hun, im sure your little one is fine, just avoid anything else, and think of your babies health. Its a critical development time for bean, and you dont need gravity interfering with it, a few rides shouldnt harm you;) hope your ok and hope you got the puke out of your hair xx

lol yeah i was washing my hair for about an hour lol just to make sure none of it made my belly hurt at all...

shame i can not say my little brother is fine though his still being sick now and even pooped himself ... he thought he was going to be sick so was leaning over the toilet then want to fart and he pooped him self...(trying so hard not to giggle as i wrote that oh and his 13)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->