Feel like a looney :/

Missalissa86

Reaction score
I just found out I am pregnant again. There is still a fairly high risk of miscarriage until I hit 6 weeks. BUT I am SO excited! I'm already looking at maternity clothes, baby names, and researching water births. I feel like I need to take a deep breath and go one step at a time but I can't seem to actually DO it. Anyone else feeling way over excited and getting an early jump on things?

I just found out yesterday too!
My last BFP turned out to be a chemical so I'm trying to be cautious, ill start cheering in a week!

This is my first bfp, first pregnant. I made it from 4 weeks to 5 weeks by a miracle. I just can't even imagine how Ill wait it out til my scan at 8. So bascually, yes I totally get how you're feeling!!!! I'm so excited and I just want to be further along so I can know everything is going well.

Helloooo, I've had two loss an early loss of 5+ and a MMC found at 13 weeks. Both times Id go over excited and get all the apps, and bought a bip and chose my names etc. I know how you feel. This time I am a little more cautious. I do follow an app just not as many. I do know my names but try not to label my baby just yet as such. And I just keep my guard up a little more really. But you've got to have hope. And i think being excited is part of that. So dont worry about that. I know in myself if i had another loss I can come out the other side. xxx

I am really not sure what to think- we are so excited for another baby, but we were absolutely devastated after the last mc so at the moment we are just in limbo at least til we pass the point it failed last time.

Looking good :)

https://s16.postimg.org/5izpa9ks5/image.jpg
print screen windows

iam very excited but I had some spotting after dtd and it has left me feeling a little worried, spotting was only after se and once when I wiped but it still makes you wonder now im analysing everything I feel! roll on 12 weeks lol xx

iam very excited but I had some spotting after dtd and it has left me feeling a little worried, spotting was only after se and once when I wiped but it still makes you wonder now im analysing everything I feel! roll on 12 weeks lol xx

I have always spotted with all of my kids after dtd. Was that normal in your other pregnancies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->