Feel like crap now!

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
I have just had a phone call (at work) from one of my friends telling me that one of our friends is 7 weeks pregnant :cry:. She came off the pill in January and more or less got pregnant straight away. Now I know I should be happy for her, but I'm not. We have lost our beloved baby, and it seems to be taking forever to give him a brother or sister. Why is life so cruel? :growlmad:
My day is now ruined! :cry:

Oh sweetie :hugs: We've been trying ever since loosing Chloe and everyone else is either not trying or just starting to try and seem to be falling pregnant around me. It's so unfair. :hugs:

:hugs: - I know how you feel, and there are no words to say to make it better. Just know we're here for you - and you're not alone.

hi hun,

I know exactly how you feel, since I had my MMC in Nov two of my friends have declared their pregnancies (even though one not to me directly - she seems to be hiding it still). It is really hard because you want it to be you but you also feel bad for not being happy enough for them. To be honest I can't even bring myself to see them. I'm not going to feel to guilty about it, the stress is no good and it is understandable that this is something we find difficult. One day it will be us sharing our news, that is what keeps me going. Hugs xx

Thanks guys, I know I sounded a little harsh but always thought it would be me making happy announcements but 5 months later - nothing :cry:.
I do want to be happy for them, but also want them to realise I don't want it thrown in my face.
I think this is just another 'milestone' to get through.....one of many.

well im glad people understand! my best friend is having her 12 week scan today, and i was the first person shed texted saying how happy she was! i should be happy but she should realise how much it hurts! my other close friend found out she is having a girl 3 days ago, and my other best friend just found out she was pregnant the other day. 3 "going out friends" as i like to call them, are also pregnant. now theyve all made a "yummy mummys" photo album on facebook with the 6 of them in it. now i know that its their life, and not their fault, but id give my right arm to be pregnant again- most of them wouldnt even give up their fags and booze!
its bound to happen for us one day...shouldnt it? it just seems to be taking forever!

one day...hopefully soon...we will be those yummy mummys on facebook! :) :) :)

Same here another bfn this month! 8 months later and still nothing! And yet my friends friend decided to come off bc just cos her friend is pregnant and low and behold she is now 9 weeks and been with her current partner 10 weeks! My best friend has got hes scan tomorrow and i keep thinkin about my m/c everytime she talks about it im happy for hes but sick to the stomach of listening about other people being pregnant when is it my turn! Sorry for the rant ladies just wanted to get it out and to people that would understand! X

Same here another bfn this month! 8 months later and still nothing! And yet my friends friend decided to come off bc just cos her friend is pregnant and low and behold she is now 9 weeks and been with her current partner 10 weeks! My best friend has got hes scan tomorrow and i keep thinkin about my m/c everytime she talks about it im happy for hes but sick to the stomach of listening about other people being pregnant when is it my turn! Sorry for the rant ladies just wanted to get it out and to people that would understand! X

same here! my best best friends is 12 weeks and she got pregnant by just sleeping around! shes not even sure who the father is and everyones soooo happy for her! makes me sick!

totally can relate my 16 yr old sister accidentally fell pregnant twice (once terminated) last year shes due in july she lives with me and asked me to be her birthing partner (very close) have taken her to all scans and m/w appointments so far its killing me but cant tell her that :( had m/c in feb 09 been ttc for 4 yrs now :( but it will happen again and everything happens for a reason and at the end of it we will appreciate the life we will be given in the end :) xx

totally can relate my 16 yr old sister accidentally fell pregnant twice (once terminated) last year shes due in july she lives with me and asked me to be her birthing partner (very close) have taken her to all scans and m/w appointments so far its killing me but cant tell her that :( had m/c in feb 09 been ttc for 4 yrs now :( but it will happen again and everything happens for a reason and at the end of it we will appreciate the life we will be given in the end :) xx

Thats horrible! im so sorry! i moan about my 14 months ttc after mmc's but 4 years! id go mad! so sorry xxx

Glad to see so many other girls feel the same as I do!!

Over the period I had my mmc's I've seen so many people announce their pregnancies and then go on and have their babies - and it is so hard. The whole sense of unfairness is something I find very difficult to deal with - on bad days I wonder why I've lost three?!! Isin't one mc enough for anyone to deal with?? then I feel so bad as I wouldn't wish what we had been through on my worst enemy..... on a good day I'm objective and think, well I am luckier than a lot of people that I can actually get pregnant and hopefully after surgery theres a chance that I may have my baby.
I hope that we all go on to have our babies and 2010 is a good year for all us girlies on here :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->