feel like im cracking up!

miss maternal

Reaction score
:dohh: Does anyone else feel like things are getting on top of them and just wants to cry or sleep?

I phoned up my doctor to see if he could give me anything to relax me and he said No but said he would sign me off! I told him i couldnt take time off work as it is the most important day in the store and he said What is more important, work or your baby? I am finding pleasing everyone hard and now that we are so short staffed at work I am expected to cover everyone elses counter. My area manager came down and was really pleased with me so why now send my trainer down?! I dont need the stress!!!!!!:hissy:

Sorry for ranting on but needed to get it off my chest.

I think if they are short staffed the manager should get off their hoop - its not fair or considerate to rely on you!!!

GP was a bit harsh mind. Maybe a word with your boss to suggest that your GP wants you to take off but you have thought the 'covering' shifts are just not possible for you now & can continue as normal??

:hugs x

Could you ask for a temporary reduction in hours? This might give you some down time.

Hi hun,

I was a bit like you 2 weeks ago when I went to see the Dr, I felt exhausted all the time and weepy, he signed me off for 3 weeks. I said to him I cant take time off work (has ASBO cases waiting to go to court) but he was blatant and turned round and said that my baby is more important than a job! Well technically yeah but I need money too!

Maybe you should contemplate time off, try and relax xxxx

Thanks. :hugs: I only work 4 days so you would think that I would be ok. I think I have taken too much on this month as I had a private job and had to cancel, have booked to see Fame and 2 of my friends have dropped out. Have also booked to go to Ascot with a mate and I am now worried about finding something to wear! My dad said to try to do things before the baby arrives and now im worried about money. In fact, my new user name should be little miss worry:wacko: I feel so stupid worrying about silly things and dont want to stress the baby out.

Who else is a born worrier and how do you chill out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->