Feel like im going crazy

SophiasMummy

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
Me and my bf, have spoken about trying for a baby, he's majorly pushing for a baby infact, which I don't really mind, but he wants me to start tracking my ovulation and things while I would rather just not use protection and let it happen when it happens. despite having my daughter im pretty clueless about it all as she was a bit of a surprise, I convinced myself I wasn't pregnant even though I felt different, lost my appetite and had really sore boobs anyway I was 6 weeks pregnant when I finally took a test and that was that lol obviously I have my lil girl now.

But this is where I feel like I'm going crazy, me and OH had unprotected sex twice last Friday for the first time (though he did pull out one of the times) and since Sunday I've been getting symptoms I had when I was pregnant before, my appetite has basically disappeared again (though yesterday I felt like I had to eat chicken dippers even though they were making me feel sick), I was craving to smoke the other day (I gave up 2 years ago and have never had one craving to smoke again), my boobs don't hurt but they feel heavier and sorry for the TMI but
I've had more discharge than normal to the point where I need a panty liner, I keep thinking I'm getting my period but its just normal discharge (this happened during my last pregnancy too but not so soon

Like I said I feel like im going crazy it's only been a week, there's no way I can be feeling things like this so quick is there, I'm sure there must be another explanation, I'm worrying because I don't want to get excited and not be pregnant, my periods vary from 4 weeks-6 weeks apart so I would be due on in the next couple weeks and the waiting is going to kill me

Good luck & fingers crossed.
Worst part is waiting :( you have got symptoms pretty soon so maybe you are!

Wishing you luck Hun xx

I'm a bit confused about dates here, but it sounds like you are saying you are feeling pregnancy symptoms 2 days after having unprotected sex?

If that's the case, I really don't think what you are feeling is pregnancy related as it would be a pretty rare case for the egg to implant that quickly.

Do you know where you are in your cycle? When was your last AF? Discharge is a normal part of your cycle, sometimes when I drink more water or have more tea I get more CM than usual. Some cycles I'm dry. It just depends.

When are you expecting AF to arrive?

I'm a bit confused about dates here, but it sounds like you are saying you are feeling pregnancy symptoms 2 days after having unprotected sex?

If that's the case, I really don't think what you are feeling is pregnancy related as it would be a pretty rare case for the egg to implant that quickly.

Do you know where you are in your cycle? When was your last AF? Discharge is a normal part of your cycle, sometimes when I drink more water or have more tea I get more CM than usual. Some cycles I'm dry. It just depends.

When are you expecting AF to arrive?

Thats why I said I dont think I am because I dont think theres any way I would get symptoms so quickly. Sometime in the next 2 weeks I should get AF. my periods are anything from 4-6 weeks apart at a time and have been like it since I had LO drs said it's nothing to worry about my last AF was about 4 weeks ago and I get a different discharge before AF to what im getting now and only really know im about to get AF if my lower back aches, thats the only real symptom I get before AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->