feel like i'm ttc again

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
this might sound really awful, but in the last week or so i've felt exactly the same as i did when i was ttc.

whenever there's a post and its like "such and such has had their baby/is in labour" i get so down and upset! why cant it be me!!!!

when i was ttc it was awful cos there were people all around me having babies and gettin pregnant and i was just like, i want it to be me. was especially bad when two close friends got pregnant and werent even trying!!

i feel so bad, cos i know katie's cooking away nicely and she'll come when she's ready, but it just makes me sad :( especially all you november ladies that are beating me and kat haha!!!

Oh babes - don't get downhearted!! I've totally changed my attitude this week and baby will come when it's ready. I feel so much better for it. I'm just trying to make the most of all this me time - we won't get any for a very long time! And all these people that suddenly pop - well their plans have gone out of the window!! Use the time to chill, catch up with friends - recent ones and long lost ones and just enjoy being you. Before long, you'll be mummy and no-one else!!! Chin up!:hug:

it just takes time and alot of people go overdue i went 12 days over n i felt awful but u will have ur baby soon n u no it so dont get upset :)

Not too much longer for u now! I feel the same though and ive got 3 months yet!!

:hugs: thinking of you sweetie, i was just the same, maddi was 9days over done in the end, hoping little katie is here soon :hugs:

:hugs: Hope little Katie doesnt leave you waiting too much longer! x

As others have said, use this time for some "you time". I know it's easier said than done-i'm 6days overdue and ache all over, but in a few weeks it won't matter when your baby comes, they will be here and you'll be a Mum. (that's what i'm telling myself anyway)

Big Hugs for you!
x

I know exactly how you feel because that is the exact same way I had thout about it. It IS just as bad as TTC. Every little twingle, niggle and BH contraction is a possible sign that this may be it. I was feeling low down too and almost stopped reading BNB as it was getting me down reading about woman who had their babies before me and weren't even due yet. The one great thing is that you know that she will come out! And there's a time limit too :) Unlike TTC which can take years if at all. So hang in there and your special day will be here very soon!

You've not too uch longer to go honey. Fingers crossed the next week goes really fast :hugs:

oh hun i know that feeling! I remeber being pregnant with my second and i was 4 days over and my friends from work called to see how i was and i cried for a solid hour thinking the baby was never going to come!! But they do and then after a week you want to put them back in "just 4 five minutes" so we can get some sleep!

Not much longer hon and Katie will be here x x

Your bubba will be here before you know it. I keep getting upset when I read all these lovely (and some not so lovely) birth stories about natural deliveries and knowing now that I can't have the birth I'd planned as I have to have a c-section. I've spent quite a good few hours crying lately.

I'm starting to get really anxious (not good, I know!) every time I see someone gone into labour hah. But like my friend said to me last night to make me stop complaining...there's a perfect day that's meant JUST for her, and it just isn't her day yet! But when she does come we can rest assured that its going to be a special day and she picked that one for a reason!

this might sound really awful, but in the last week or so i've felt exactly the same as i did when i was ttc.

whenever there's a post and its like "such and such has had their baby/is in labour" i get so down and upset! why cant it be me!!!!

i feel so bad, cos i know katie's cooking away nicely and she'll come when she's ready, but it just makes me sad :( especially all you november ladies that are beating me and kat haha!!!

This is exactly how I feel! And I know I shouldn't! Trying to think, well I only have 3 weeks at the longest, but it is so hard! Every twinge, ache or pain I think is this it!?!? Just getting really impatient! Our babies will come when they are good and ready (just as long as it is soon!!!!!!) Thinking of you :hugs: xxx

thanks everyone! i know she's nice and snug in there and obv needs time, and i am gettin things sorted like doin all my washing and that so i'm ready for her coming. i dont think its helping that i'm gettin what must be painful BH, really feels like proper contractions and every time i get one i'm like, what time is it, i've got to start timing!! but as rae said, there's a special day out there for her and she'll come when she's ready! just bloody annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->