feel like i've been pregnant for years...

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
eurgh!
.. I'm just ranting really because it just feels like i've been pregnant for ages!
I'm 30 weeks in two days.. and i'm thinking back to when i had my dating scan at 20 weeks, and although it was only 10 weeks ago, it feel like it was half a year ago!
It seems like my pregnany is dragging! - i'm not sure if it's because i bought early, and had everything ready for 20weeks and havent had to buy anything baby related, or if it's because this is my first pregnancy? - i'm really not sure, all i know is i'm so fedup! .. i keep waiting to go in labour, even though i've got 10+ weeks left!! :( i just wish she'd hurry up! .. i'm ready for her, why can't she be ready for us lol?
Anyone elses pregnancy seem to be draaaaaaaaaaagging?
xx

You don't have very long left at all! :) Just stay busy and the last few weeks will hopefully fly by. I know how annoying the wait can be- trust me :haha: Remember you'll be full term at 37 weeks so LO could make an arrival before the big 40.

It's driving me mad though lol!
I forgot that baby will be fullterm at 37 weeks if i'm honest! .. makes me feel a tad better! .. hopefully she'll be as eager to meet us as we are to meet her!

Tbh the whole idea of baby being full term at 37 weeks is the only thing that's keeping me going. :haha: I really want to meet him now! I kind of break it up into little milestones and that helps. At the moment, for instance, I'm counting down the days until my growth scan( two weeks tomorrow. :happydance:) and my baby shower. You could count the number of midwife appointments you have left maybe, or focus on something non-pregnancy related which you're looking forward to:)

Haha I know exactly how y'all feel! I'm just ready to be a mommy and meet my LO! :cloud9:

Oh, I know exactly how you feel! It feels like I've been pregnant for a thousand years. I don't even know how I will feel when I'm not pregnant anymore... I've gotten so accustomed to it at this point. :haha:
I definitely feel like thrid trimester took the longest. For some reason things just slowww down when you are getting closer to meeting your littel one. I think it's because by that point, we're all so ready to just be mommys! Try to stay busy. Maybe you could start writing a journal to LO? Or if you like to draw or paint, make some art to go on the walls of their nursery? Little things to keep you busy-- but still connected to your baby :D

Good luck! Just hang in there ladies. We'll be holding our little ones before we know it! :flow:

HaHa, I so0o0o0o0o know what your talking about. lol. I remember reading things
about pregnancies dragging when I was around 10 weeks, and I was thinking "no,
this is going by so fast, these people must be inpatient." lol. Now i'm 23 weeks
tomorrow and it's starting to hit me now... Days drag on like crazy. And I am
homeschooled now to make it worse. HaHa, I just want to be 39 weeks.

I feel the same way. I'm 32+2, and I found out I was pregnant at just four weeks. It feels like that was three years ago. I envy the girls who don't find out until later on. I also keep going on the fact that 37 weeks is considered full term. I sure hope my sweet girl isn't stubborn!! I'd love to have her at 37 weeks, as long as she's ready and healthy, that is. :flower:

We're getting close. Hopefully it will go by fast! :hugs:

Yet when you've had your baby, you soon realise that the last 9 months have FLOWN BY!
I even spent a month in hospital in that 9 months too!!
Keep going girls! You're all doing great! It's totally worth it!! :flower:

Ugh. I know exactly how you feel :coffee:

I found out I was pregnant at 2+6 weeks, had my booking appointment and dating scan at 11+2 weeks, had my anomaly scan at 20+1 weeks, a community midwife appointment at 24+4 weeks, a development scan at 29+2 weeks, another community midwife appointment at 32+4 weeks and now have my growth scan tomorrow at 34+2 weeks... I really can't believe how many appointments I have been to in this pregnancy! Not to mention Doctors visits, 3 parenting classes in my Hospital and future appointments! I have another Community Midwife appointment at 36+4 weeks and one at 38+4 weeks. THEN I have a hospital appointment around 40 weeks and one at 41 weeks if I don't go into natural labour by then!

It's absolutely mental when you think about the amount of appointments, check-ups and scans during pregnancy :haha: Plus I had extra dentist and dental hygienist appointments because of my super sensitive pregnancy gums! And I still have bottom braces so orthodontist appointments as-well!!!! Lol!!! I really just want the last few weeks to hurry up.... xox

I'm glad i'm not the only one who's impatient!
.. I'm definately ready to meet my little girl.. shame she's not ready just yet.
i'm praying she's not a stubborn one too!
I try not to think too much about how slow it's going .. like the other day, i forgot if i was 28 weeks or 29, then a huge smile filled my face when i remembered i was 29! .. now i'm 30 weeks tomorrow, but the weeks are getting slower and slower!
I found out early too, i found out i was pregnant when i was 18 days pregnant! .. so i've definately been as patient as i can be lol! .. And i know you're all right and that we'll be holding our LO's in no time.. just wish it was now! lol :D

Thanks for replying!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->