Feel like my symptoms are gone now :(

JumpingIn, thanks for reassuring me about the colours in my pants lol - seriously I was freaking out - got some mild excretion that was darker yellow/tan yesterday and remembered your post and calmly proceeded with my day haha!

Lajc, oh no why do you need physio? Though it is sure to make you feel good afterwards so all good I'm sure! I can't wait for a scan or anything to 'prove' the pregnancy is there if that makes sense... my doctor even called the 9 week visit a 'pregnancy confirmation' visit... gosh why do we have to wait that long?! argh. My boobs were killing me on getting up this morning, I've been feeling mildly off colour since last night and I'm exhausted so I'm happy to report symptoms are back in full swing, the way I like it :haha:

Great, im glad to hear it! :)

Its just for some pains im getting around my hips and pelvis, nothing that will affect baby though so thats okay!

I felt like that for ages, all i wanted was something to show that bub was actually in there, this is slightly embarrassing but i actually took more tests every so often until i got a scan just to prove to myself that i was actually pregnant and i wasn't making it up! haha :blush:

At least you know how good you will feel when you do see your wee peanut! Do you feel happier now than you did the other day?

Great, im glad to hear it! :)

Its just for some pains im getting around my hips and pelvis, nothing that will affect baby though so thats okay!

I felt like that for ages, all i wanted was something to show that bub was actually in there, this is slightly embarrassing but i actually took more tests every so often until i got a scan just to prove to myself that i was actually pregnant and i wasn't making it up! haha :blush:

At least you know how good you will feel when you do see your wee peanut! Do you feel happier now than you did the other day?

Aw bless you I have thought about doing the same would you believe but then realised that I had already sunk enough money into TTC so the peeing on a stick has to take a back seat now :blush:

I'm feeling better now because symptoms indicate to me that my body is dealing with something different and that things are 'progressing'... silly but true. Still, I'm going to be nervous until I see things are ok.

Thanks for the support :flower:, really appreciated, it's hard when nobody around knows except OH and even he thinks of it as 'abstract' until I have something concrete to show him...

Its absolutely no problem! We're all going through the same thing, we just have different questions and if we can help each other then thats good!

Let me know if all is okay - will be thinking about you! :hugs:

Its absolutely no problem! We're all going through the same thing, we just have different questions and if we can help each other then thats good!

Let me know if all is okay - will be thinking about you! :hugs:

Thanks same here, let's keep in touch! You must be much further along than I if you've already had scans etc? When are you due?

Yea definitely should! i see your from dublin as well? not far from me! haha ..Im due the 4th of may, so im 16 weeks!

I would tell you it gets 100 times easier with the worrying but it hast for me yet but in all honesty it has flown in! I didnt think it would and i thought waiting for every scan, appointment etc would drag in but it really hasnt!

Yea definitely should! i see your from dublin as well? not far from me! haha ..Im due the 4th of may, so im 16 weeks!

I would tell you it gets 100 times easier with the worrying but it hast for me yet but in all honesty it has flown in! I didnt think it would and i thought waiting for every scan, appointment etc would drag in but it really hasnt!

That's nice to know, I'm still v worried something will go wrong... Technically for me it still could but I'm very hopeful.

Yup, Belfast is only up the road! Aw a May baby, how cool! We had hoped for a Spring baby but Summer is also good! :happydance:

Just be hopeful, i panicked at every twinge and niggle, like really really panicked!! but the likely hood is it will all be okay!

to be honest, we had planned to get married next june and then i fell pregnant, we're both very happy though as i got told i could have had problems trying to conceive, i think thats why for a while it seemed so surreal !

do you know roughly when you will be due? Everyone keeps telling me im due on star wars day - "may the fourth be with you". haha

Haha may the fourth be with you ;)

I'm told July 17 but I think it will be 20 or 21

Summer time would be cool for bubs birthdays though! At least you have better chance of the weather being decent! (or as decent as it can be in ireland!)

How are your moods? Mine have just recently become awful! my poor OH is getting the brunt of it oo! :dohh:

Ah yes I wasn't too fussed really, but we were just hoping to get more summertime in with the baby in its first year. OH was more focused on that tbh I just wanted to conceive...

My moods are ok I think. Had a bit of a work meltdown earlier this week when I felt irrationally overwhelmed and I just shut down from around 10pm at night but other than that I'm ok.

Well i'm pleased for you that you did, at the end of the day it doesnt really matter when baby is born as long as theyre safe and healthy!

Im having a bit of a work melt down today but im not sure if its hormonal or just dealing with stupid people :dohh: I just feel myself get more and more worked up at them and know i cant do much! Hopefully i can just go home and take my mind off it and relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->