Feel like period is coming

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
For the past few days I've felt a discomfort down low- like very very mild cramping. It feels exactly like my period is going to start. I had this very early on, but I'm 9.5 weeks now. Is this normal, or something to be concerned about?

I've been going bonkers looking for this info. And all I've found is that it's normal.

Mine started a few days ago and has me so paranoid. I know a lot has to do with blood flow.

Ugh it's so scary! I expected it early on, but not now. I'm scared every time I go to the bathroom!! I have a scan Tuesday. If all goes well ill ask about it and keep you updated!

Every once in a while I get cramps like that, before I start my period I always get cervix cramps and sometimes I still get them every once in a while but I assume its just normal since my OB said everything with my pregnancy was going wonderfully.

It's very normal. Pre pregnancy your uterus was the size of a plum, and by 9 weeks it's the size of a small melon. It's growing super fast, and you're bound to feel some of it :)

It's totally normal:hugs: I know it's impossible not to worry though!

I've been having af like cramps since the start, the worst was at the beginning of 10 weeks so far.

I have it all the time. Makes me so scared,but at at the same time I know its normal. So just try to relax xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->