feel like such a failure

soph901

Reaction score
:cry: well council got back to me today n said we have u a house but its on one of the worse estates in my city so i had to refuse so now i'm stuck at home with the parents much as I love em i really wanted a place of our own feel so low n such a failure hopefully i can private somewhere who accepts benefits if im lucky god i hate myself :cry: x

Keeping yourself and your baby in a safe environment with your parents is hardly failing love :hugs:

i know i just really wanted us to have our own home i know it could be worse but i still feel terrible :nope: x

Try to spin it in a positive light... Think of how much love will surround your baby :). Being safe with family around to help will be good. I do understand your feelings as I had them when I first decided that I will be moving back in with my parents when the baby is born. Not an easy decision for my pride but definitely easy for me and the baby.
Sending hugs your way :)

It will all work out! I understand wanting to have your own place and feeling like a failure because you're living with your parents! I moved in with mine when DS was 6 weeks old. I stayed there until I could afford to move and that so happened to be when DS was almost 5!! We all had our moments when we got on each others nerves but it was the best time! We really enjoyed all the time and growing so close together! Everything will work out for you when it's supposed to! Have faith in yourself! :) :hugs:

Living at home for a while is fine :) *hugs* try not to feel bad. You're doing what's best for you and your baby, that's the important thing. I'll be at home for a good while after baby's here because I know it's the best place for us. I'll have lots of support and advice on tap and baby will be in a safe and loving environment :)

i know its hard i lived at home for 5 months after my daughter was born and i hated it but looking back i was so grateful for the help being able to have a bath in peace was amazing lol i wish i could go back home for the first month this time around just for the help lol honestly don't rush into finding somewhere take your time it has to be the right place for you and your baby it will all work out xxx

Try to see it from a lighter side and keep looking for a home! :)

I know the feeling hun but your certainly not a failure because your doing the right thing really. I really wanted our own place for both of us but i'm only on band c and have more chance of winning the lottery. But everything happens for a reason, at home least you'll be surrounded by support, love and guidance and loads of help ;) but i do know the feeling, i wanted a home set up for us and i feel so guilty for being here but its just the way it is, it will all work out in the end though :) I know, cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->