Feel really sick and faint

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
hey girls

well im sat at college and i feel so sick and faint. my head is so light nd all i want to do is sleep. Does anyone know what could be worng??
xx

sorry to hear your not feeling the best, cant you go home for the day and rest up? maybe your just feeling a little worn out??
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Could be your iron levels are low, when did you last have them checked hun? Also when did you last have something to eat and drink. It's surprising how your body reacts if you leave it too long without eating something. Take it easy hun, and go home/ring the midwife if you don't start to feel better soon.
xx

Could be your iron levels are low, when did you last have them checked hun? Also when did you last have something to eat and drink. It's surprising how your body reacts if you leave it too long without eating something. Take it easy hun, and go home/ring the midwife if you don't start to feel better soon.
xx

i was bording anemic on my last mw appoinment and no i havnt had lucnh yet :hug:
xx

Sounds like you need food and some rest !!

Hope you feel better soon xx

If you're not feeling any better in a couple of hours, give your midwife a call. And when you get in, put your feet up. :hugs:

Hope your feeling better soon.

Get some rest hun and if your still worried call doctor or midwife. It could be sudden drop in bloodpressure or something, or your iron levels. I know this happend to me and i am now on iron tablets and my bloodpressure was low. Make sure your eating and drinking enough xxx

Ditto to the above. I reckon anaemia. I was feeling realy tired, faint, palpitations and headaches, then I got my recent bloods back and was just slightly anaemic.
Get some rest, take a vitamin, poss get some iron tabs or eat spinach and peas and red meat!
Hope you feel better soon x

Hope you feel better soon. get something to munch and if possible go home and stick your feet up.
:hug:

thanks girls ive just got home im going to get my self a sandwich and then get into my PJs and relax :D
xx

I felt like that earlier this week and it turned out that I was dehydrated. I keep steering clear of fluids because the pressure on my bladder is so bad. Drink yourself a bunch of water and I bet you'll feel better. =)

Glad you've come home, just eat and relax now x

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Make sure you are eating lots... Take snacks to class with you and eat frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->