Feel so poorly

blue_kat

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks 4 days in, I feel sooooooo ill most of the time!

I just feel so sick - havent actually been sick for a few days although I can tell today may be the day its about to start again :nope:

Ive managed to eat some belvita biscuits for breakfast, they helped.....then OH made me a cup of tea which has made me feel sick again

I really wanted to go to circuits tonight as ive been doing so well with it but im worried it will make me feel worse again - I will see how I feel later.

This was me a few weeks ago, ive not been to work much in 2 weeks ive lost almost a stone not had chocolate since i became pregnant and this is unheard of. Im now on meds to stop the vomiting which doesnt stop it 100%. Hope this doesnt end up you but i really know how you feel right now Its not good to feel so rubbish. Its prob not best to be doing strenuous excercise whist having eaten very little as it could be dangerous but you know your body if you feel you are up to it then try but take it easy.

I hear ya! I'm so sick of feeling sick. It was my first symptoms at 3weeks +4 and it hasn't gone away. I don't remember feeling so terrible with my DS, but apparently I was as DH said I'm moaning about the same amount!

Unfortunately I won't lose weight, which is unfortunate because I could do with losing a few more pounds. Instead I bloat and my system gets all sluggish and slows right down which makes me feel even worse.

Just remember that this will pass, and has horrible as it is to experience, sickness is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Oh and I haven't exercised for a week now as I feel so ill in the afternoon and evening's and that is the only time I can go for a run. Hoping I can get back to it in a few weeks.

Sorry you're feeling sick :( I've been like that for a few weeks, so sick but not actually being sick. It isn't a nice feeling atall :(

As a hyperemesis survivor all i can say is, it will pass. If not soon then at least when the baby's born.
Ginger tea is amazing but its not wonderful to taste! Flat lemonade is worth a try

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->