Feel so

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
So so so sick 😩. It don't help when you feel like you could be sick & have painful bh at the same time. It's the worst feeling ever! I'm so ill 😩😩. 35 weeks on Tuesday please don't come back ms please!!

Gemstone - I feel your pain. I'm the same. And then dd wants attention too. It's too much.
With dd I was so so so so sick my entire pregnancy. Labour was back to back and I was vomiting through it and feeling sick. Oh not looking to it at all.

Gemstone - I feel your pain. I'm the same. And then dd wants attention too. It's too much.
With dd I was so so so so sick my entire pregnancy. Labour was back to back and I was vomiting through it and feeling sick. Oh not looking to it at all.

Thanks Hun. Hope you don't get it this time Hun

Hope it all eases soon!! Not long for u now! Xx

Hope it all eases soon!! Not long for u now! Xx

Nope not to long. I find out on the 25th what they are doing I normally get induced at 37weeks. So could be here real soon xx

has any1 ever experienced slight blurry vision in the 3rd trimester i had an antenatal appointment on the 12th blood pressure was normal protein in urine but today my vision is slightly blurred not extremely but enough i can notice it

I spent night on hands and knees over the loo vomiting it happens every second night for me. Dislocated my shoulder last night doing it and then got stuck on floor because of my SPD. I'm 35 weeks

has any1 ever experienced slight blurry vision in the 3rd trimester i had an antenatal appointment on the 12th blood pressure was normal protein in urine but today my vision is slightly blurred not extremely but enough i can notice it

Yeah mine was caused by pre e. I would get it checked again bp can change every minute

I spent night on hands and knees over the loo vomiting it happens every second night for me. Dislocated my shoulder last night doing it and then got stuck on floor because of my SPD. I'm 35 weeks

You poor thing!! 😢 makes mine seem pathetic compared you yours. Hope you're feeling better today

You poor thing!! 😢 makes mine seem pathetic compared you yours. Hope you're feeling better today

I'll miss some parts of being pregnant but not this ! I hope you feel better soon we are on the home stretch

I'll miss some parts of being pregnant but not this ! I hope you feel better soon we are on the home stretch

We are! Bring on the 25th. I'll get a induction date!! I'm so over being in pain & ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->