Feeling a bit better!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wantababybump, Oct 5, 2008.

1. wantababybump

wantababybump Well-Known Member

Today Shawn and I joined the gym!! I am tottally excited about it as I have been feeling really down on myself lately. Things just might be looking up!...at least in the self esteem department. I am also going to order some Proactiv online to help with my acne when I get paid next week!! Yay!

As for TTC etc...Im not really sure what is going on with my body. I havent gotten a pos opk yet and I am now on cd16. I have had all really faint lines and then today (cd17) I took an opk and no line what-so-ever! Eff... what is going on with my body?! I was also spotting? What the eff is up with that? I have never really spotted before in the middle of my cycle before only when I had the implantation bleeding when I got pregnant last time but this is brown blood...weird. I know people mention having spotting around the time of ovulation but it almost seems as if I didnt ov...at least Im not counting on it. My temp did dip the other day and has raised a bit the last 2 days but not like previous cycles where my temp went fairly high. I dont know...I just really wish I knew what was going on in there (as I know most of us really wish!)...Im now on the 3rd cycle since the m/c and was really hoping this would be my month..maybe # 3 not so lucky after all...I really just hope its a case of me not getting a pos opk even though I did ov either that or I hope this is the start of implantation bleeding or something. Just a bit of an update...sorry for the moan.

2. lisalove

lisalove Well-Known Member

You moan away... you have had a bad time of it! Thats why we are all here, our DH/OH's are prob fed up of us going on about OV this and Pregnancy that...

Good luck to you :hugs:

3. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

Ahhh dont worry hun, i got my first positive ovulation test this month...on day22 so keep going a bit longer and hopefully u will get there! Glad ur feeling a bit better tho. Good luck! xxx

4. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

:hug: the gym is a wonderful idea to start feeling great. michael and i have a sportsplex membership, and although i have not gone since i was pregnant, it always made me feel great, especially since i knew we were spending "healthy" time together! hopefully you ov soon, i can only imagine how frustrating everything must be.

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

oooohhh we cud be gym buddies cos i swear im joining this wk as ive told gary if he dont wona cum with me hurry up n decide! its taken a mth, but hes said he does so were guna go down sometime this wk !!

why dont u av cd21 test if ur worryin bout O ?! ive just had mine done,cos in other test4somat eles i came out2av low estrogen , so hopin it be sorted asap :) good luck hun x x

6. wantababybump

wantababybump Well-Known Member

Im not really sure how the cd21 test works? :dohh: