Feeling a bit down WTT

RyliesMummy

Mum of 2 & Pregnant
Reaction score
We're blessed with a beautiful daughter who will be 1 in 2 weeks time, I've been feeling really broody for the past 5/6 months, as we were sorting out DD's clothes to put away for future babies, I felt really down, I love our girl to bits but I'd really like another, OH doesn't want one yet but I don't want to wait years.. I'm swamping myself with work to avoid day dreams of little babygros and booties! Anyone feeling the same?

Yep I hear ya! My son is 3 but I have only been with my partner (obv not my son's dad) for just over a year!! He is not ready for one of our own but its so very hard because Jack is so big and growing so fast I really want him to have a younger brother or sister soon! I do get a bit down about it and have been broody for months but its not as if we are never going to have one i guess ....

I think our daughter has put him off a bit! lol she's a handful but she's so worth it, she's so big now, talking and crawling I want her to have a little brother or sister, she's so good with other babies and loves kids, quite alot of my friends are getting pregnant too which adds to it! I'm so pleased for them but a tiny bit jealous too ;)

My best mate had a little girl about two weeks ago and another friend is 38 weeks pregnant! Its not an ideal time really as it is in doubt as to whether I will have a job after July (myself and the girls in the office are fighting to keep me there though) and my OH is looking for a new job but even with that my body still screams at me to get pregnant! We do not have a date to TTC either so I do not even have something to aim for !!

Me! i know how you feel! I was saying to someone else on here yesterday that i had 4 mc's before i had Poppy and the ache for a baby was incredible but its even worse since i have had her! I feel so bad because i love Poppy to bits and i don't want people to think she's not enough for me. Maybe its because i now know what a truly wonderful experience it is to carry and care for a baby. I honestly can not wait for my next, i am lucky in a way as hubby wants a baby more than i do! But in another way its harder because i know atm its not the most ideal time for us with hubbys job, it wouldn't be a bad thing if it happened but i have to try and control myself instead of someone controlling me! RAAAAA! Its so hard being a woman xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages hun, my mum had 5 and an ectopic pregnancy we know how devastating it is :( glad you've got Poppy now though! I know what you mean about the guilt thing I feel like people will think she's not enough and what not, plus I dont want people to think I'm one of those slummy mummy's who pop out kids every nine months just because I'm young :|

GRRR Sooo annoying, I didn't even want kids until I was 25! I loved being pregnant and I miss it so much; even though I was hugeeee!

Am i much worse? I only had my son just over 2 months ago and i'm already so broody...and i don't think it's going to stop till i have another baby brother or sister for Joshua..any tips to keep my mind off till me and my partner start ttc??

I'm just thinking about my course, I'm doing my health & social care NVQ, I'm hoping to work with kids with special needs, it's not really helping mind because my mind often wanders! :dohh: x x

I'm terribly broody. I've wanted another since James was only a couple of weeks old. I swore I was never going through pregnancy again but since having him I'd love to have another right now even though it's completely unpractical with finances etc! Xx

Awh I'm absolutely gutted, My sister in law has just got pregnant, even though they weren't supposed to be trying yet, I'm pleased for her because she'll be a great Mum but I feel so jealous! OH is now saying he doesn't want any more, despite the fact he is only 21! Might have to start pricking condoms soon! Lol!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->