Feeling a bit worried

How absurd. First off, my OB told me 2-3 cups a day was fine. My mom and her friends (who had their babies 25ish years ago, when caffeine was considered more of a risk) even told me that back then, their doctors told them caffeine was okay in moderation.

Even if caffeine was that bad (which studies point out it is not in moderation), that poster was insensitive and completely out of line. I'm really sorry you had to read that, other people's words can be so hurtful even if you know they're wrong.

I have 2 cups of coffee a day! baby is doing great. Don't worry, you're fine!

ETA: just read in your posts that it was a dude who commented that to you. How typical- a man thinks he knows better than you and your doctor about your baby and your body. He sounds toxic.

Total nonsense and what a jerk! I would have replied, "enjoy trolling much?" She sounds like a troll!!!!

I'd totally be drinking coffee every day but for some reason this pregnancy I'm ridiculously sensitive to it.

Clearly the alcohol has rotted what little was left of this guy's brain. I'm sure he has plenty of time to make nasty untrue comments on Facebook while getting drunk in Mommy's basement - what a loser.

He must get in a lot of fights, drinking and running his mouth like that.

Enjoy your coffee and don't give that moron a second thought!

It does sound to me like he was trolling and just trying to get you angry. Unfortunately, you'll run into a lot of that on the internet. But obviously he was wrong and you're doing just fine; enjoy your cappuccinos and the rest of your pregnancy!

I'd be a zombie without my daily latte!! Like the others said, what a loser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->