Feeling a little sorry for myself

KittenKat

Mum to 4 squishes
Reaction score
Not much need to respond my lovely fellow ladies but today I am feeling very sorry for myself and just need to get it out so I can get over myself and get on with my day.

I'm tired, grumpy and the house is a gigantic mess.

My current youngest decided that this week would also be a good time to have a day of throwing up all food, then a day of explosive nappies which were pure yuck and smelt really eggy and pretty much refused to be left alone even when asleep so that pretty much confined me to the front room because everytime she woke up (she slept loads as she was feeling really rough bless her) So no housework got done.

Today I have found out that the person that was to be babysitting the kids when I go into labour is starting work full time on monday. I am really pleased for her because she has been trying to get some proper work for ages, but if I go into labour after monday and during the day I have no-one to watch the kids for us so my OH will likely have to just drop me at the hospital and take them home again.

I had planned on a homebirth but thanks to a snippy condesending midwife at a visit I feel like my home isn't good enough to birth in so I didn't end up hiring the pool I so desperately wanted. So the only choice I have now is to head to hospital so I at least have a chance of getting the waterbirth I want. I have this horrible feeling that I am now going to end up giving birth alone, without the one person who is the best birth partner (for me) in the world as he has been at the birth of his two other daughters and was super.

Okay thank you if you have managed to read through that self pitying drivvel, now to have another little cry to myself while getting on with the 2 days of washing up that needs to be done in the vain attempt that standing for so long will encourage this little minx to make her arrival a little sooner than later. *hugs to you all*

(((HUGS))) been feeling very down myself lately so I know how you feel hunni. Hope it gets better soon xx

Aww hugs for you

I am scared of giving birth on my own too everyone we know works except my oh ex but for other reasons i doth want to ask her so am hoping things start in evening

I thank my lucky stars to have found this site, as it helps to share things when you've had a crappy day or need a bit of support. Is not surprising that things seem too much, expecting a baby can be stressful at the best of times without all the other stuff that goes with it! Is there no one else who could look after your other kids, or someone else you might want to have with you during labour? (am sure if there was you wouldn't have written the post!) As for the messy house, join the club! Some housework bits and bobs will just have to slide, do the bare minimum and try to take it easy x

Hope it all works out ok xxxx

We only moved here 3 months ago so don't really know anyone well enough, the person that was going to have them was a friend of ours before we moved up here.

As for housework I am still managing to put off the washing up (oh what I would do now to have my dishwasher back lol) Done 3 loads of clothes washing today though and will soon be onto the 4th....I swear in the last few days the clothes have been breeding somewhere.

Also still need to finalise packing my hospital bag too as that still isnt sorted out and is sitting on a chair half packed in the front room. But right now I am going to force down a cup of raspberry leaf tea in the hope that is there is something un-noticed going on it will help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->