feeling a little ugly and fat

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
i am feeling rather self contious about myself at the min and really scared im goin to be huge does anyone else think this is big for 17 week

Attachments

• DSC05646.jpg
    DSC05646.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
Dont feel fat hunny, remember its not all actual fat that is making you heavier! Water, blood, placenta, baby ... plus dont forget your body is storing as much as it can to protect you (comes from our days in the caves) so dont stress about your weight.

Also, I lost all my weight after having my daughter and went even skinnier than I was before, kids keep you busy!! Ive put on a stone already at 22 weeks and im not worried, I will definatley put at least another stone on before hes born.

Weight can be lost, but beauty cant be gained :)

P.S. Your picture looks lovely, nice neat bump :)

Pic is me now at 22 weeks

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-15 at 21.16.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-15 at 21.16.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey sweetie, i think you look spot on for 17 weeks! I however am huge :haha: Got asked last nyt at work 'God are you still waddling around here? how long u got left? thats gona be one big baby!!' YES WADDLING!!! and another said 'god you're still here thought i come in to find you in labour or something youre huge' :growlmad: i wudnt worry, u look perfect

Me at 25 weeks! why everyone calls me HUGE!
25+3 (1).jpg

I think you look beautiful, with a lovely round bump! I was about the same size a week ago - my bump has popped even more now!

its the back fat. i dnt even feel like i look preg i just look fat lol xx

I dont think you look big at all! I'm 17 weeks today but ive been told i look about 25 weeks (just what i want to hear- thanks!)
I love my bump though. Your's looks lovely :)

The pis is me at 16+4

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
You look lovely its perfectly normal!! Be proud of your bump!

This was me at 18 weeks for comparison.. and me at almost 24 weeks in my profile pic...

just took one again now i feel bigger x

Attachments

• DSC05705.jpg
    DSC05705.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Sweetie, I think you look great! And don't worry too much.... 17 weeks is still in that awkward stage. I promise you that in a few weeks you'll actually feel sexier and prettier because your bump has caught up with the rest of your growth. That's exactly what happened to me. :hugs:

Here's my 21 week bump.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
thanx girls i still feel like a fat oaf now xx

I have a big sized belly. It is super rounded and right in the center. I have a super short torso and everything pushed up front so it just makes me look even bigger. Every grows at their own rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->