Feeling absolutely fine @ 11.5weeks normal?

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
Just me having a blind panic again #-oI am so anxious it's crazy! Anyone else feeling as right as rain? I'm due my dating scan a week today and I am just terrified that they are going to give me bad news :cry: I saw baby with a heartbeat at 6+1 and 9w but I just can't get this feeling of doom out of my head and apart from sore boobies (much less sore than they were), a bit of tiredness and the occasional pain in my lower stomach, I feel absolutely fine which isn't helping, I think I'd rather be as sick as a pig because at least that would be reassuring! I'm just praying for good news Thursday and hope I'm just being a paranoid mess x

With my second child I felt normal in every way at 11 weeks. She was fine!

My other two children I felt awful. It really varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.

I was absolutely right as rain with both my 1st & 2nd pregnancies. Wouldn’t have even thought I was pregnant the 1st trimester at all other than no AF & occasional dull cramping.

Currently pregnant with my 3rd (almost 10 weeks) and definitely feel under the weather this time around. Run out of energy quickly and So So many food aversions. Feel hungover in the mornings.

Thank you, I am just struggling so much with my nerves at the moment, even though I've seen the baby twice already and all was ok and I've not had any pain or bleeds I just can't relax #-ohopefully I will be able to chill a bit when I see him/her on Thursday and all will be absolutely fine (fingers crossed). X

I was absolutely fine with all 6 of my pregnancies even my twin one but this one I can’t stop itching up until a few days ago I was so tired all the time even after 12 hours sleep I’d still take a nap and now I have real bad insomnia , I find it so hard to sleep and once I’m asleep I wake up from a bad dream oh and the hormonal moods are driving me crazy

Hi hon. So around 10 weeks the placenta starts getting ready to take over and at 12 weeks it takes over so alot of womon start to feel better around 11 weeks. Its totally normol.
I can totally understand ure worry.
My whole pregnancy up until 24 weeks has been nothing but worry.
U will be fine hon .
Having losses is so hard and just makes futures prenacies so hard and stressful.
My anxiety In the first trimester and half of second trimester was terrible. Its just such a worry so I do understand. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->