feeling achey and fluey-pregnancy or just ill?

A1983

Reaction score
I've been exhausted all week and by 4pm im achey. Today I do have a bit of a cold but im sofa bound and just exhausted and so achey. Is this a symptom?

I do have all day nausea too.

Ps I was tired with my pregnancy with DD but not like this! Maybe it is a bug...

I've been exhausted all week and by 4pm im achey. Today I do have a bit of a cold but im sofa bound and just exhausted and so achey. Is this a symptom?

I do have all day nausea too.

Pregnancy. I felt the same but it is getting better. I usually feel like that till about 14 weeks. Good luck.

I've had it everyday since the day before my bfp. Felt so ill I could could cry some days but know it will be worth it in the end. Hope you feel better soon!

Yes I feel like crying tonight I must admit! My nose is blocked too....all for good reasons though if baby related :) hope you feel better soon too

I had this too at 6-7 weeks. It never happened with my first two. I just had a general achy unwell feeling for a week, but it passed. I guess it was a pregnancy symptom...

Yep 3pm I'm soo tired then I get achy and feel fluey, although the past two days iv been better

My coworker not so gently encouraged me to use a disposable thermometer at work because I look, act, and feel like I'm running a fever. 98.4. I've been like this since Monday. I'm so miserable. It's rooted in this insane headache I can't shake and all food makes me want to die. Even soup is becoming intolerable.

Well I now have a sore throat and had an awful night as awake from 2-5 feeling restless but having a blocked nose and sore throat. So I'm definitely 'ill' but only a cold, so pregnancy symptoms must be adding to it all making me feel exhausted and achey as they day progresses. Every day. !

I have a small cold on top of everything too! Stuffy and achy in my neck and coughing which gives me twinges. I find nights that my sleep isn't as sound I feel the worst- all day nausea, headache, fatigue, more pulling- cramps. If I sleep well everything is minimized. Sorry you're not feeling well- we will get through it!

I feel terrible and only just got BFP on Friday. Headache hit yesterday then last night I woke up with the chills and a sore throat. My back, head and hips are so sore I am curled up in the fetal position. I am praying for improvement tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->