Feeling and looking huge at just 8 weeks?!

josephine3

Reaction score
Anyone else? Im really struggling to hide it. I haven't even told my family or kids yet and random acquaintances are coming up to be saying 'congratulations!'
Arrgh!
Im not feeling ready to tell but I'm going to have to at this rate before the kids find out from someone else.
I usually am pretty bloated anyway because of pcos and I think I have muscle separation going on so I always look a bit pregnant but this is ridiculous!!

Oh yes! After my 2nd I bloated up so fast, looked almost 20w at only 10w. I know this one won't be Amy different.

Oh man the bloat was always so real for me, but I also got legit bump early as well. I ended up telling work a month earlier than I planned because I was worried people would see. I didn’t love it, but it took a lot of stress off and actually ended up coinciding with a major win. Whenever you decide to tell will be the right time even if it may not be the exact vision or time you originally planned. I especially hope that you can tell your kids on your own time in your own way though.

Oh man the bloat was always so real for me, but I also got legit bump early as well. I ended up telling work a month earlier than I planned because I was worried people would see. I didn’t love it, but it took a lot of stress off and actually ended up coinciding with a major win. Whenever you decide to tell will be the right time even if it may not be the exact vision or time you originally planned. I especially hope that you can tell your kids on your own time in your own way though.
I'm the same way! I always assumed that I showed really early because I'm so short. I'm 5 ft 2 in tall, are you shorter at all? I'm just wondering if maybe there's a link LOL

Right?! :rofl: I’m fun sized as well. 5’2.5” so depending on my mood I’m either 2 or 3

I'm so bloated in early pregnancy. I don't know if it's because of hight like Kiwiberry said but I'm 4"11. So might be. With my son I think I was maybe 9 weeks when my belly popped.

I was the same but it calmed down after a few weeks, I think it was all just bloat but then got replaced by a proper bump a bit later :)

Didn't realize how many of us were so short. I love it. ❤ who else has the problem with reaching into thr washer. I always hurt my ribs. One day I'll get a new step stool. My old one broke.

Or call the grocery store because nobody is around and you can’t reach the milk in the top shelf when it didn’t roll forward :rofl:

A whole row of shelves I can't even reach in kitchen cabinets, have to climb on the counter lol.

Lol guys. I'm about 5 ft 4 so medium. I don't know if it's bloat or bump or pcos or diastasis recti or what but it's there lol :haha:

I popped with the legitimate bump sometimes between 8 and 9 weeks this time. Was massively bloated before that, think I posted here asking about the same thing. Now I'm 12 weeks looking like I did at 16 weeks last time and I'm 5ft 7 so not even short.

I was able to tell it's a real bump since I can feel my uterus and it stopped going down in the mornings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->