Feeling Anxious

KellyW1982

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I'm 6 weeks and 2 days today and already I swear I look about 3 month pregnant. I have just been trying on my work clothes for tomorrow- half of my trousers don't fasten and half of the tops that I have you can tell I'm pregnant. The thing is I only started my new job in January after leaving one I had been at for 9 years (wish I had stayed now, if I had known I would be pregnant now, I would have) anyway I don't feel comfortable with my work colleagues knowing I am pregnant so early on.... I just don't have that close relationship with any of them yet. I also don't want people looking at me and thinking god she's getting fat. I feel really fed up tonight and just feel like staying in bed tomorrow and not going in.

Does anyone else feel like this? Xxx

Yup.. not work related because I'm a sahm but I'm so bloated that there is absolutely no hiding it now, I'm 9 week and already look SO pregnant!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1491096326534.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1491096326534.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 13
Wow you do 😀 I'm hoping mine may go down a little over night 😂

This is my third pregnancy and I'm at 12 weeks and it's crazy how much I'm showing. I hid my last pregnancy from mostly everyone until 32 weeks. Loose dress shirts and hoodies. Lol. My office was always cold but I had to hide it. The day they found out they shut down the whole department I opened and ran for them. All my employees were fired and all, I only had 5 employees under me but still. Now I bartend and I do not feel like including my employer now either. Lol. But, were related. I know everyone will try to treat me different or have rude things to say so I just keep it as hidden as possible. We haven't told anyone at this point but family will know probably next week after my US. Sorry I just blabbed on and on but I had to vent a little. I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't ready for the whole world to know yet.

Wear a scarf... great to help hide a bump. And use a hair tie or elastic band looped through your button hole of your trousers to give you a bit extra room :)

This is my third pregnancy and I'm at 12 weeks and it's crazy how much I'm showing. I hid my last pregnancy from mostly everyone until 32 weeks. Loose dress shirts and hoodies. Lol. My office was always cold but I had to hide it. The day they found out they shut down the whole department I opened and ran for them. All my employees were fired and all, I only had 5 employees under me but still. Now I bartend and I do not feel like including my employer now either. Lol. But, were related. I know everyone will try to treat me different or have rude things to say so I just keep it as hidden as possible. We haven't told anyone at this point but family will know probably next week after my US. Sorry I just blabbed on and on but I had to vent a little. I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't ready for the whole world to know yet.
It's also my 3rd pregnancy... I started showing about 9 weeks with my last but didn't feel like I do now.... So uncomfortable and paranoid. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this so thanks for your reply xxx

In my 5th pregnancy i was already showing between 10 and 12 weeks. I bet ill show early in this pregnancy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->