feeling as if AF was coming.is it normal?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
today i have been feeling like my AF is coming.

is this normal?

ive been feeling like that for a couple of weeks now, but im a bit further along than you

Ive been feeling like this all day today... but like caz said im further along then you... I was hoping it was a sign that my body was getting ready for labour...

It could just be babys position thou.

im glad you posted this i was going to ask the same question i had those kinda low down crampy aches this morning but only for a minute and then it passed :shrug:

xxx

I feel like that right now, my bump is so uncomfortable. I know he's not engaged so don't imagine its a prelabour. Sign for me just yet.

im hoping it isnt a sign a labour for me but for you that are further along i hope it is for you.

me too!!

does anyone have an answer to whether this is normal?!

I get them on and off and have the whole pregnancy, things stretch etc... and BH can feel like AF cramps as well :) Everything was fine with me and I am not going into labor atm so I wouldn't worry too much ladies :D

so maybe its BH then.

i had them again this mornign and now they have faded away again.

When I did around the same time as you my bump usually had a growth spurt afterwards, now I am having them hoping its because LO is coming :D

It means aunt flo, it is slang for your period!

Ive had crampy type pains like as if im going to come on too, and mentioned it to midwife at an appointment who said it was just stretching muscles and ligaments and the weight of the baby so yes, its normal. its bound to feel a but uncomfortable when you think about it...the womb expands a LOT during pregnancy!!

good post ladies, I have been felling like this a little (I am 28 weeks) I figured it was stretching etc but it is nice to know others are experiencing this feeling as wel.

I have had this feeling a few times in pregnancy. im 27 weeks and 3 days. It never lasts more than a day and its on and off. It seems normal to me. If your worried call your midwife.

Iv started feeling this too but i think its BH for me but its hard to me cause first time getting them i havent a clue what there ment to be like but how everyone explains BH's it feels exactly like them but aswell when i get them LO seems to have a sudden movement and its 10x as painful :shrug: :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"