Feeling Blue.. Symptoms Disappeared. Anyone else?

JaneAnn44

Reaction score
I'm 6 DPO, and my symptoms seem to have disappeared.
This wknd I was nauseous when traveling, before/after eating, bbs were sore to touch on sides, and tired.

Today.. tired, however bbs not as sore.. and all other symptoms seemed to have lessened or vanished? Still kind feels like my stomach is "sore", small backache (hardly), and stuffy nose, but that's about it. :nope:

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bad sign that my symptoms are actually going away??
I just thought they would get worse.. and I ALWAYS thought I'd just "know" when I was pregnant. This wknd, I would have said YES! Today.. not so sure..

Any stories, advice, or comments would be much appriciated!! :hi:

Hi Jane

Not sure of the answers but wanted to let you know your not on your own!
I am 7dpo now. At 5 dpo I had cramps and a little spotting, but so small it only showed on my pants (sorry tmi!).
Yesterday I was really tired and felt a little but lifeless but when I went to bed I couldnt sleep. Today, nothing.
No sore boobs, no cramping, no spotting.
CM is a bit wetter than usual but thats nothing to make me think im pregnant.
This tww stuff is hard - but as they say your not out til the witch shows!
Hope you get your BFP! X

I'm 6 DPO, and my symptoms seem to have disappeared.
This wknd I was nauseous when traveling, before/after eating, bbs were sore to touch on sides, and tired.

Today.. tired, however bbs not as sore.. and all other symptoms seemed to have lessened or vanished? Still kind feels like my stomach is "sore", small backache (hardly), and stuffy nose, but that's about it. :nope:

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bad sign that my symptoms are actually going away??
I just thought they would get worse.. and I ALWAYS thought I'd just "know" when I was pregnant. This wknd, I would have said YES! Today.. not so sure..

Any stories, advice, or comments would be much appriciated!! :hi:

You're definitely not out of the woods just yet. At about 6dpo my symptoms disappeared too...mostly...bb's were still a little sore but not like they were at 3 and 4 dpo. Now at 8 dpo my bb's feel like miniature lightening bolts are zapping them when I lay down, I feel like I've been sucking on a penny (metal taste in my mouth), and I feel just a little nauseous. So don't give up hope.

Yeah, today I am 6dpo and I had sore bbs, cramps like crazy yesterday along with lower back pain. But this morning, nothing, noting at all. Except I am really irritable. Started last night before bed, and continuing into this morning. Hopefully it is a good sign. :)

Me too :( I am 8 dpo today..I feel nothing! My temps are normal, only left bb is very slighty sore but that is normal for me before AF. No cramps no nothing! :( I feel hopeless!

I am having a few weird things happen. Nothing that stands out because it could be dismissed as ovulation. I am a little nervous and thinking this may not be the month. I will keep my hopes up, though! It is true. It is not over until the witch show up at the door step!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->