Feeling Defeated

foto2426

Reaction score
If anyone can offer some insight or share their experience, I would appreciate it so much.

For over a week now, I've had cramping/tingling/Icy Hot burning feeling in my uterus and lower abdomen. My breasts have also been getting more and more sore everyday and I'm feeling tired again in the early afternoons. These are all the same symptoms I had my last pregnancy, too. I also felt nauseous all morning today which was never a pregnancy symptom before for me.

After I used the bathroom this morning, there was red blood mixed with a lot of creamy CM on the toilet paper. My heart sank because I thought it was AF. I put on a pad but there hasn't been a flow. Just bright red watery blood every time I wipe with maybe a few drops in the toilet and it's been tapering off. Now it's red blood mixed with EWCM and just a smidge of it on the paper. I don't know if this is IB or AF. My first AF after my first miscarriage was extremely heavy from day 1 and didn't lighten up until the 4th day so completely different form today's bleeding.

It's been a really tough month for me. We experienced our 2nd loss in late Oct. and I had to have another D&C. Then a week later had to take Cytotec to remove giant blood clots in my uterus (bled only 2 days). We began TTC again as soon as I stopped bleeding (approved by my dr). I'm not 100% sure when and if I ovulated but I had left ovary pain 10 days ago (I do get ovulation pains every month). We've been BDing every other day for the last 14 days. My temps have been all over the place, too.

I was hoping I was pregnant again and it really felt like I could be but this morning's bleeding really discouraged me and I'm just feeling sorry for myself, I guess. I feel so lost - because of the miscarriage I don't know where I am in my cycle, if I've ovulated, when I'm supposed to get AF...

If anyone has gone through something similar or had similar IB I would love to hear your experience. I just need some hope. Thanks.

I've never had IB myself, but just wanted to say good luck and I hope this turns into a BFP and you get your rainbow!

The cycle after my miscarriage, I had very light spotting for 4 days even before I ovulated and it was a loong cycle. Definitely not heavy enough to be AF though. If you click my chart, you can see it is the lower chart on there.

I hope this is IB for you though! :hugs:

Sorry hun two loses must be so hard to go through. I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle.

With my first (and only) pregnancy I had bleeding that sounds like yours, streaks of blood, some brown and some bright red, I had to wear a pad, hopefully yours is a sign of just that. Now I've a healthy active 3 year old boy! Fx this is a good sign!

I've never had IB myself, but just wanted to say good luck and I hope this turns into a BFP and you get your rainbow!

The cycle after my miscarriage, I had very light spotting for 4 days even before I ovulated and it was a loong cycle. Definitely not heavy enough to be AF though. If you click my chart, you can see it is the lower chart on there.

I hope this is IB for you though! :hugs:

Thank you so much and I'm so sorry for your loss, too. Hoping for our rainbow babies soon. :hugs:

Sorry hun two loses must be so hard to go through. I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle.

With my first (and only) pregnancy I had bleeding that sounds like yours, streaks of blood, some brown and some bright red, I had to wear a pad, hopefully yours is a sign of just that. Now I've a healthy active 3 year old boy! Fx this is a good sign!

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving me some hope! How long did your bleeding last?

You're welcome! I hope the same happens with you!

I had them at like 4-5 weeks, then again at 10 weeks... Both equally scary, even had to go to the ER at the 10 weeks one.

You're welcome! I hope the same happens with you!

I had them at like 4-5 weeks, then again at 10 weeks... Both equally scary, even had to go to the ER at the 10 weeks one.

Wow, that must have been so scary! Were you bleeding a lot like a period?

Well, I think I'm officially out this month. Bleeding is getting heavier today. :cry: Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP. :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->