Feeling depressed

Well, I just thought i'd let you all know that I spoke to my Sister on the phone yesterday, which was the first chat i've had to her since I found out she was preg over a week ago (we normally talk like 2-3 times a week).

I think she knew how I was feeling so she didn't talk too much about her pregnancy. She is very supportive though and doesn't mind how many questions I ask her such as - what day did you test, what day did you blood test etc.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and i'm feeling much better today since you wonderful people have allowed me to get a lot off my chest.

Thankyou all so much - you'll never know what it means to me to have this kind of support.

Glad your feeling a little better hunni ...

Jsut take it one day at a time, and we will always be here to support and listen to you!

Keep your chin up your doing great :)
xxx

I'm glad it's not just me who feels like this. I also work in the public eye and theres babys and children every where and it makes me really frustrated. Hang in there hun... I know exactly what you're feeling. Me and my OH have been trying for same length of time now. He has a child from a previous relationship that was very unplanned but i just feel like now its all plenned its never gona happen.

I'm glad speaking to your sister helped chick. Its awful feeling like you can't speak to any one.

Hope you get a BFP soon chick xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really hope you all get your BFP's very soon!! :dust: :hugs: x

Hi, just wanted to say it sounds exactly like me at the minute! I'm 25 and my OH is 26, we've been TTC for 18 months now and it's getting hugely frustrating. I've finally talked my OH into getting some tests done (took a hell of a lot of persuading!!). I know how you feel abuot everyone around you getting pregnant, everywhere I turn it's hell - I was even at the supermarket yesterday when this woman who was off her face decided to talk to me and tell me she was 5 months pregnant, I just wanted to slap some sense into her! Good luck with everything and remeber to have fun, it shouldn't all be about having babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->