feeling down today

halas

Reaction score
well the other day the witch was back for some reason i am really feeling down and more of a sense of loss from my m/c last month i feel like the witch shouldnt be here bc i was pregnant it just seems to remind me of last month and my dd was sick last weekend and i was really panicy about it all paranoid about loosing her to even tho it was just a bug going around me and df are planning on ttc next year but i just want to do it now i just want to be pregnant again:-(

Just wanted to say feeling exactly the same way as you and to send a :hugs:

Feel like I am spiraling out of control recently can't quite figure out how long it's going to take to feel human again x

Hugs to all ladies feeling like this. I feel so bad for everyone who has been through this. It just makes no sense and I'm so fed up with the never-ending bleeding following my mmc 3 weeks ago. I desperately want it to stop so I can have a normal AF but then I know I'll be in bits again when that happens. Really I just want to go back in time to when I was pregnant before this nightmare. Sorry turned into a bit of a rant.

thankyou for all your suport my dd pushes me to carry on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->