Feeling down today

malotkins

Reaction score
Today is my first wedding anniversary and rather than feeling happy I feel really upset and down. I found out I was pregnant one week after I got married but had a miscarriage three weeks later. We weren't even trying and it was an accident. We always planned on trying as soon as we were married and to find out I was pregnant so soon was fantastic. I was devastated after the miscarriage and couldn't help associating the wedding with the it. I became completly obsessed with ttc, it doesn't help that I am 37 and panicking that time is running out. I fell pregnant again in November but had a missed miscarriage at Christmas. I don't know how I got through the first part of this year really. I'm now pregnant again but don't really have any symptoms and I'm worried there is something wrong. I had a scan at 6+4 which was good but after a couple of days the doubt has started eating away at me. Anyway, as I said it's our first anniversary and I feel so angry that we have been robbed of what should have been one of the happiest years of our lives. I had a look through our wedding box yesterday and saw all the love and best wishes that people sent us and it turned out it wasn't enough. I feel so angry that this has happened to us. I'm trying to stay positive at the moment and I'm praying that this pregnancy will stick but it's so hard. The irrational part of me just shouts over the rational part, if you see what I mean. Anyway, sorry for the self indulgant moan but I had to get it off my chest, hopefully I will relax for the rest of the day now. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Hannah x

not self indulgent at all, congrats on your pregnancy remember.... all good things come to those who wait..enjoy the weekend x

I know exactly how you feel. I am 7 weeks pregnant after an mmc in the new year. I am trying my very best to be positive but every now and then I seem to sink into a depression, I'm praying and hoping that this will be succesful but its so hard when you have already been through a loss and know what worse case scenario feels like.

There is nothing else for it but to keep going on, understand when you are feeling low but try not to sink too into it. I have been telling my DH how I have been feeling and he has been really great at picking me back up.

Have you been able to talk to you DH? Hope you are feeling a bit better!

PS its always good to get it off your chest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->