Feeling down

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
The reality has hit me, im getting tests for infertility.
I never really thought about it before but it has suddenly hit me now and i feel down about it, i never considered there would be problems :( .

:hugs: hun

i can imagine how you feel but at least one way or another you'll know whats what when all this is over and done.

Oh hun I don't know what I could say to help but I can give you a well deserved BIG hug :hugs: You know where we are when the journey starts x

och babe, nothing any of us say will make it any better or easier, you just have to take one step at a time and see what they say at the appointments.

big hugs and im on msn just now if you need a chat...bxox

Aw AG :hugs:

There's something dreadful about the "I" word, isn't there?

At least someone is listening at last...

H

xx

Had a good cry about it last night.

Its not fear of whats to come its just realising that weve had to go this route when i didnt expect it.

I know how you are feeling to a certain extent. Just had cycle monitoring (luckily all was ok) but suddenly thought "what if its not". The thought of fertility treatment was frightening i must admit. My cousin had lots of fertility treatment after 5 years ttc and actually fell pg naturally.

oh honey, i am so sorry i missed you.....i will try and be on tomorrow night...my mum is over tonight sorry....hang in there babe...bxoxoxoxooxox

aww hun I cant say I know how you feel but I expect it must be pretty daunting for you and something you'd never imagine yourself having to go through. I just hope thing work out ok and you get an answer soon, and if talking helps Im on msn

Arcanegirl said:
Had a good cry about it last night.

Its not fear of whats to come its just realising that weve had to go this route when i didnt expect it.
I say good for you it does you wonders I'm a believer of that just make sure Rob has an ear for you sometimes - Its not words that helps it's an ear & a hug.

Whats next for you hun & when?

Appointment tomorrow morning to go over blood test results at 10.30am

Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

:hugs:

Im doing alright. Coming to terms with the fact that it may still be a while before we get pregnant.
Im currently awaiting an appointment for another hospital which probably wont come through untill January, two months away which i guess isnt such a long wait really.

My plans were to go to college after we'd had a baby and he/she'd turned 1 but ive decided to look around for some short term courses i could do along with working, CAD being a possibility. The next course on that doesnt start untill January so i still have some time to think about that.

"before we get pregnant."

Personally think you've just made the first step to a positive journey!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->