feeling down

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Didn't sleep well last night. Was in a good mood all day yesterday cuz I had the day off.Did the dishes and made dinner for my husband since he cooks quite a bit. We both ended up falling asleep on the couch for a bit. I woke my husband up so we could go to bed...was hoping to BD as he knows I'm going to O in a few days but he was so tired he fell asleep in a few minutes and I was left wide awake. I eventually got up and took a bath and watched some tv and was finally able to get to sleep. I woke up feeling sad and frusterated this morning. I don't want to tell my husband because its not his fault he was tired or that I didn't make a move to get things going.

Not to mention, my son stayed the night at my SIL house last night so it would have been a perfect end to our night alone together. I just feel kinda jipped. I don't like wasting time or chances to conceive. I know there is still time since I haven't O'd yet but it still feels like a missed opportunity.

No way- the "fresher" his stuff close to your O date the better. There is no reason to feel down! It's probably a good thing!

I swear I would get pregnant IN A JIFFY if I had unlimited access to my DH's soldiers. I would never miss an O opportunity!

But yes- I understand. Whatever you do, don't let this turn into a fight. Today, tonight or even maybe tomorrow morning would be just fine =)

Good luck!!

Thanks for your response. Maybe I just feel like this because im tired...and hungry! Lol

I totally understand how you feel. This is our first cycle trying and my husband was clueless about the limited fertility window. I explained to him, he said that we would BD the days that we should for sure (plus the fun-sex), but then one of the days prior to OV he fell asleep. I got super mad but he was tired and I did not want to push him, because especially if we need to try a few cycles, the pressure will be huge for both of us, if BD becomes a chore.

Yeah that is why I didn't want to say anything about how I was feeling because I don't want him to want to stop trying for a baby because I'm all upset about not having sex at the right time.
We actually talked about it yesterday after I posted this and he was a little upset that I went on here to vent to strangers instead of just talking to him about it. He said he wants to be involved in every aspect of TTC. Not just the fun part.
He mentioned that he is the one who intiates sex and if I want sex he wants me to do something about it even if I have to wake him up. So it was a good conversation and I feel so much better now.
Thanks for the responses ladies, I appreciate your time and input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->