Feeling faint, light-headed, face feels hot...

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Hi, I am feeling faint, light headed, my face feels hot...I just drank water and I feel nauseated now. I am going to eat something to see if that helps, but any advice out there? I'm 34 weeks.

Sound like how I feel when I get too hungry and my blood sugar starts dropping. Eat something with some protein and lay down for about 30 minutes. See if that helps. :)

ETA: If that doesn't help you might want to go in to get your BP checked. Hope you start feeling better!

As above, if I haven't eaten in a while I feel like this too, and if i drink a lot of water before eating when I feel like that I get sickish too. Have something like scrambled eggs on toast or a jacket potato and see how you feel!

When did you last eat?

I ate at around 7, so it's possible I was low on sugar. I'm at work, so I'm eating my lunch early and will have to find something else later in the day as well--I have the luxury to eat whenever, so that's fine.

I still feel a little funny and my face is still hot, but not quite as bad.

Thats good to hear hun. Maybe keep a few small snacks with you at all times, things like cereal bars, nuts, etc! x

I try to... but it came on fairly suddenly. I just need to not forget what time it is! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->